“Very disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Sarasota, Florida
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I went with a date, and found the food to be greatly over-priced and very average tasting. I had the crabmeat ravioli special. Six rather small raviolis arrived sans salad, and we had to request the garlic rolls, which I had recalled used to be outstanding. Even those seemed to have suffered over the years. I would definitely Not return.

Visited February 2014

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Really Bad!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

My sister and I had dinner there last Saturday. They had karaoke outside so we were forced to sit inside. She ordered the eggplant Parm, and I had the Veal Parm. First off let me say I am a veal connoisseur having eaten it all over the country and in Italy as well. Mr. Onasty what you are serving is anything but veal. Either you don't have a clue what veal is (baby cow), or you are substituting something else for it. Secondly, my sister said her eggplant parm tasted like it had been in the refrig for a couple of weeks prior to serving it to her. We are not the type of people to complain, so nothing was said at the time. But the more I thought about it, the more upset I got. You are charging outrageous prices for both your drinks and your food. The least you can do is serve fresh, and authentic products. For shame sir, for shame. I wonder what type of restaurant will be occupying this space next year ?

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Terrible service! Terrible food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I must not have looked like I had money to spend because I walked in with 5 kids, because no one would take our orders! First sat us in the absolute noisiest part of the restaurant where trivia was going on. Then we asked to move outside, where finally someone eventually came to take our order! We had to listen to crying baby while parents essentially ignored him and smoked right at their table where people behind them were clearly bothered by it. Which I totally understand and am sympathetic to the one-year old stage BUT one of the parents was an employee on break! Didn't even bother to take leftovers home!

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bradenton, fl.
“So So”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Ordered Veal Parmigiana with a side of traditional spaghetti, nothing special about this offering. At $17.95, I found this on the expensive side for a mediocre caliber restaurant .they also included their garlic bread knots that I found greasy and hard. My wife on the other hand ordered the Rigatoni Ala Vodka $12.95 and thoughly enjoyed it. [ I tried a bite and also liked it] All in all I would not go out of my way for a return visit.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Delton, Michigan
“Loved the pizza & rolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We are traveling down 41 and decided to stop for a late lunch. It was a pleasant surprise, music lightly in background, tv's everywhere, & mood lighting. We decided to have pizza. We loved the sauce & crust. The crust had a little crunch. They also had these great garlic rolls to start off with. We would come back.