“If you leave here hungry, you only have you to blame” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Munchies 420 Cafe

Munchies 420 Cafe
6639 Superior Ave, Sarasota, FL 34231-5837 (Formerly Chicken Pie Co)
941-929-9893
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Jacksonville, Florida
“If you leave here hungry, you only have you to blame”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

First, don't eat anything for 24 hours. Second, drive to Munchies and order anything (and I mean anything) and you won't be hungry for another 24 hours. The food (sandwiches mostly) was very good, priced right and served quickly. Not fancy by any stretch of the imagination but who cares - if you've got . . . . .pardon the expression . . . . the munchies, then this is the place to go for the cure

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sarasota
“Very good portions and very tasty.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Very curious about the name, so decided to check it out. Very busy place, long line, but worth the wait. Philly cheese steak was awesome. Would go again. One caution it's not health food or diet food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ona, West Virginia, United States
“Nice and relaxed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We saw this on man vs food so we had to go try it out. It is a very nice and relaxed lil restaurant/bar. The staff was very friendly and the food lived up to its LARGE reputation! My boyfriend who never gets full was absolutely stuffed and I had to take half of my sandwich back to the room! You definitely get your moneys worth and more!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fetsund, Norway
“OK food, but not as good as they said on Man vs Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband wanted to go there after seeing the TV program and who am I to say no. We went there in the evening and got to order pretty quick, but waited and waited for the food. When we finally got it they had forgotten the salad. We thought the wings were good, but I am not shure they are as good as they say on TV......
The place is dark and pretty worn down, but for us it was an experience. I would never go there at night alone as there were some creepy people there looking scary. (I thought).
A fun experience and nothing more.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota
“A disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We decided to try this place out for a late lunch. All three of us were disappointed with our meals. I had the Philly. The bread was very soggy and the meat was bland. It was overall a waste of money. I give them credit for delivering, for those long nights out when hungry and you don't want to drive.

Visited December 2012