“A delightful treat!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Sarasota
“A delightful treat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Like others, I was lured here by the exceptional reviews. I came alone, lest my wife berate me eating anything with Cheez Whiz in it. Hadn't had a cheesesteak in years. What a pleasure it was! Worth the guilt! Rolls and steak are very good. No ambience, but who cares.

Visited May 2014

Sarasota, Florida
“South Philly in the Deep South”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Had the Whiz Wit and the wife had the Broad St. Bully. Both were delicious and the hot pepper really enhanced the sandwiches. Good prices and great conversation with the staff made for a great time. I'll be back....a lot.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Findlay, Ohio
“Great people, Amazing food, Excellent value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I decided to give this place a try due to it's high rating. I took my wife and three younger daughters into this place, and I was a little nervous as the guys working there we're all tough looking guys looking like they were all mob guys relocated into the witness relocation program. Well that was what they looked like on the outside. On the inside, these guys could not have been any nicer. They went out of their way to make sure my family felt welcomed, and they spent a lot of time walking us through the menu. The guy working the front counter even suggested ordering a little less food (less fries) to save us money as they portions are large and hefty. Such honesty is hard to find these days, and was very appreciated.

Once we got our food, we were in complete heaven. The cheese steaks were amazing! The fries and onion rings were great too. My entire family loved them, and it's hard to please every one in my picky family.

Kudos to the Gentile Brothers! You guys are the best in Sarasota!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Food...Great Attitude!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We wanted Cheesesteaks...kids wanted anything but... This place was perfect. Hot fresh and authentic food and they bent over backwards to make the kids happy. Go there now and enjoy.

Sarasota, Florida
“Cheesesteak-Utopia!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Yep, it's a real place and you'll find it at Gentile Bros. Authentic Cheesesteaks. Chowed down on the whiz wit. Delicious!
This is a family owned and operated business and the food is excellent. Give it a try. You'll be glad you did!

• Visited April 2014