“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
South Florida, Florida
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the tuna ahi BLT and it was great. Service was good, not rushed, and I enjoyed a nice rum & coke while my order was prepared. I'll definitely return when I'm in the area again.

Visited June 2013

Sarasota, Florida
“Welcome addition to our area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a chance to visit about a week after their soft opening. This had been a popular Italian vista that was bought out and a failed Brazillian steak house. They have done a nice job with the theme and decor and while some start up issues were there the food was excellent! They make their own rolls using a beer they also specialize in - WOW! I was surprised to see duck on the menu, something I really like when it's done right. It was and all of us truely enjoyed the meal.

Visited May 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“New Restaurant on University - Thumbs Up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We saw a new restaurant on University and the 4 of us decided to give it a try.. Upscale and comfortable. Has seperate entries for the Pub and the Dinning Room, but they are connected so you can walk through. We were ushered to a booth as requested and handed menus. It was a bit dark, lights were very dim and we couldn't read the menu. When our waited came by, we told him and they turned the lights up so that we could see. We all cheered. I first noticed how warm and inviting the place was. With the seating you don't feel crowed at all. Our waiter, Geoffery, was very attentive and helpful. The menu has a great selection. Something for everybody. To start off, we shared "Brat Bites" grilled bratwrurst w/a spicy mustard sauce for dipping. ($6) Three of us had a salad (add $2.) and my husband had the soup of day "potato & leek". ($2.) I ordered the catch of the day which was "Boston Cod" pan seared with a light crust and lemon & garlic sauce. Along with green bean almondine and smashed pototoes. ($21.) My friend ordered the "Seared Sea Scollops" w/potatoes and green beans. ($22.) Another order the "Chicken Schnitzel" on top of a pasta in a cram sauce. ($13.) and the other ordered the "Rev-el-ry Burger" a large ground chuck stuffed w/onions and cheddar and fries on the side ($12.) The food was presented hot and beautifully plated. We all devoured our meals. Everything was good. We have a lot of menu choices we want to come back and try. We all highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013