“Yum!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #122 of 849 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: At Made we will offer a unique and upscale take on American comfort food at an approachable price. We are committed to providing service reminiscent of excellent old-school hospitality. Our goal is to become an iconic Sarasota restaurant, meeting place and destination for all to enjoy!
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Everything is homemade and fresh. Even the ketchup is delicious. We came for brunch and were not dissapointed! The bloody Mary's to start were fantastic with fablous spiced bacon. The chicken salad sandwich was phemominal with a curry, apple, and shallot mix. The potatoes were spiced nicely and the eggs Benedict were delightful.

Only downfall was a slight mix up with coffee cups (they were out), which lead to iced coffee on the house. Good was fresh and service quick even with a busy brunch crowd.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sarasota, Florida
“This place is exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

The menu is so very creative, yet American and appealing. The cheese tots are scrumptious, the mack 'n' cheese is to die for, the spinach salad is outstanding, and the duck club is beyond reproach. The service is friendly and helpful and professional and the environment is pleasant. We've been there twice, so I guess that says it all! The prices are very reasonable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moultonboro
“We're MAD about MADE !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

First timers, we started with their Bloody Marys--garnish of the "Billionaire Bacon"-spicy and warming. Duck Club still carried the duck flavor (skip middle bread); chicken clucker of perfectly prepared breast meat ,pesto and the usual vegies was a "I'll take the remainder home,please."Service and plating was better than higher priced places nearby. We'll return for lunch and dinner.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Attentive and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

After my first visit to the restaurant on Friday night when I arrived in Sarasota, I enjoyed the place so much that I decided to come back two more times during my stay. I ate the lamb chops on the first night and they were cooked to perfection. The second night I came back for some drinks and had the banana pudding creme brulee, definitely a hit with my wife. We then decided to come back for brunch on Sunday.... best french toast I ever had with a Made Bloody Mary.

I would definitely be back to dine when I come back to Sarasota... would recommend stopping by when the opportunity arises.

Longboat Key, Florida
“Good, but not a wow.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Very friendly and attentive server.
Interesting and good cocktails.
Got the duck empanadas to start. Good that there was a dipping sauce with it, otherwise they would have been very bland.
Short ribs were tender, but a little more fatty than others we've had. My husband didn't care for the taste of the sauce, but I thought it was interesting and not bad.
The scallops with the corn risotto was ok. The scallops were tender, but small. The corn risotto said it had jalapeno in it which could not be detected at all. Don't like things crazy spicy, but ... do like a little heat and the taste of the pepper. The micro green salad was more of a garnish.
Food wasn't bad, but wasn't a wow for us either.

• Visited November 2013