“Great ice cream!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 807 restaurants in Sarasota
Illinois
“Great ice cream!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stopped here without knowing anything and discovered a great little place. The ice cream dishes were unbelievable, and it looked like they had a great sandwich menu as well, but we ran out of time and didn't try them. If the outside window is open, go there because just like the big Mickey D's, they wait on the outside window first. Six of us all ordered different ice cream dishes and they were all delicious!! Staff was a little unorganized and confused, but friendly.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Good enough to dream about!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

It had been many years since my last visit to Sarasota and I had longed for Sweetberries frozen custard Siesta Sunset all that time. We went there for lunch and a "concrete" on our first day. It was definitely as good as I remembered. Smooth texture with peaches, blackberries, and blueberries. We returned several times. As much as I'd like to try the other yummy sounding concretes, I always have to have my favorite. Don't miss this. I t think there's also one on Longboat Key. Make the trip.

Visited February 2013
sarasota, Florida
“Nice Lunch Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had a coupon and stopped in on a Friday for lunch. It was surprisingly busy around Noon time. Some sit down and take outs. I ordered the Muffaletta, grilled and my wife got a Ruben Both came with a choice of sides including a bag of chips or coleslaw or macaroni salad and a couple more. There are soup of the day specials and drink prices were reasonable. You order at the counter and they bring your food over when it is ready.

My sandwich was very good. It was loaded with meat and cheeses and the olive salad was fresh tasting. The same could be said for the Ruben. It was filled with meat, swiss and kraut. Both are good choices. We shared the custard of the day and I must agree with others in that it was great tasting. All in all a nice lunch place.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Had one sandwich croissant split between the two of us it was great. Was a strawberry chicken salad. We are here for a month will certainly be going back

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Best place for Custard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We live close by and this is one of our favorite places to stop abd have ice cream, well in this case custard...

• Visited December 2012