“Great Risotto!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Palmetto, Florida
“Great Risotto!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Have eaten here a couple of times recently, after a marginal experience a couple of years ago. The meals recently have been excellent. The Risotto is to "Live" for. The Osso Buco is awesome, as well as several other menu options. Bean and Bacon soup is a winner too. Combine the food with very good service and you will come back again......and again as we have and will do.

Visited February 2014

Sarasota
“Great date night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

The food was so yummy <3. I had the eggplant Parmesan , perfect! My hubby had chicken parm. I was almost jealous :) we were greeted by a wonderful young man named Justin, he promptly greeted and sat us, and let us know our server would be right with us. Dawn was our server, very friendly and prompt. She made sure we had everything we ordered perfectly. Her happy manner and attention made our night. Justin is such a hard worker! He was on the ball and effective. Great worker , glad he was a part of our night out. Thank you Dawn and Justin!!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spring Hill, Florida
“nice local place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

had lunch here. ordered a philly cheese steak sandwich. It was huge and very good. Nice atmosphere and the employees were very friendly. Nice atmosphere too. would definetley go back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Very disappointing experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We went to BB before going to a show at Van Wezel. Arrived at 6:10, didn't even get soft drinks and water until 6:30. When we placed our order 3 subs came out okay but a spinach salad and cup of soup came out as soup/house salad. The serving waitress took the side salad away promising to correct the order and bring out a spinach. No one ever checked on our table after that point, spinach salad never arrived. We finally asked for our check at 7:25 so that we could make the show! Our kids thought the subs were good and fries were crisp. That's about as positive as I can be.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Broadway has REALLY gone downhill!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Disliked it
I have been a regular at the broadway bar since (1979ish) their original location "hole in the wall pub". Food is Meh!--average. Price is expensive--my husband ALWAYS hassles me when I want to go there because he says "FOR WHAT??" Sometimes they have a group of teens play jazz and I like that they support the local talent. Service is often slow but I really like the wait staff and it isn't rocket science right? Who cares. All-in-all good enough until I bought a living social deal and they would not honor it! They wouldn't let me AFTER ALL THESE YEARS --I know the owners-- but they still don't know me!-- buy a pizza "to go" OR buy one & take home the part I couldn't eat. John, the owner said it was against the rules of the deal. I explained this was a deal that I BOUGHT! Not a coupon I clipped and I was a repeat customer for YEARS! YOU KNOW WHAT?? I'm done! Wait staff knows me. Too bad for them I won't be back. I tip well and don't expect much! But now I am offended! BYE BROADWAY!! Wish you had something besides nostalgia to keep me

• Visited September 2013