“Great little place!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Marshall
“Great little place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We were able to get in without a reservation on a Saturday night even though the place was packed. It's very small, but we were at a table for 2 out of the way. The waitress was wonderful and we were checked on by another little gal, too. Delicious chicken florentine soup served with a very good bread. Salad was delicious as were our entrees!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hampton Bays, New York
“Worth the find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great little place. Food was superb. Eachcourse individuality prepared. Cassie our waitress was very attentive and helpful. Would definitely recommend DeMarco for real Italian food.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
pittsburgh, pa
“We Won't Return!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My husband and I recently had dinner at DeMarco's while on vacation in Sarasota. The restaurant was loud, had absolutely no atmosphere, and tables were so close to each other it was difficult to have a conversation. The corner where we were seated was uncomfortable and cramped. The service was extremely unprofessional. Our waitress, "Meatball Lynnie", was so busy socializing that she forgot about us (her own words, not mine). When dinner finally arrived, it was nothing special, and after an hour and a half, I simply wanted to leave, but we had to listen to her speech about rating the restaurant on Trip Advisor and we were handed a printed piece of paper requesting a review. I agree with others that a restaurant should not have to resort to asking for reviews and I've never encountered this practice anywhere else. With so many wonderful restaurants in Sarasota, I would not waste my time or money at DeMarco's.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

8 of us dined at DeMarco's last evening. Wonderful 3-course meal, great selections at a great price. Everything was served at appropriate temperature and the food was flavorful. Cheers to our server Dawn--efficient and fun!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“2nd review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Its been a while since I have to Demarcos. I had the Classic breakfast plate, 3 eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns and toast. Both food and service was great.An added bonus I dont think I will need anything else to eat until dinner. Great job guys

• 5 of 5 stars Food