“A Pasta Delight” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
“A Pasta Delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We've been meaning to visit this restaurant and finally got to it last February. We sat outside with another couple in one of their small outdoor patio areas. My wife and I and our friend's wife all ordered the ravioli medley which was incredible. He ordered a pasta seafood dish and was very pleased. The portions were quite large for lunch and this ended up being our main meal for that day. The service was excellent and our waiter was particularly engaging. While our sampling is limited after one visit, we will be returning when back in Sarasota.

Visited February 2013

Akron, Ohio
“Lovely lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had a wonderful lunch here. There are many options in St. Armand's Circle and we have been disappointed at several. I had a wonderful pasta with salmon and zucchini. You can tell the pasta is homemade and the salmon was fresh. I did not check the bill to see if a tip had been added as mentioned by prior reviewer.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ohio
“Disappointing choice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I visit St. Armands several times a year and love Italian food. It was Saturday and the place wasn't crowded so I gave it a try. Unfortunately I was very disappointed - perhaps the worst chicken parm I've had at a good restaurant - no breading on it at all. When I asked for a side of spaghetti, I was told they didn't have any. Bread was cold, and service was average.

Will not try this spot again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Plain and simple....get whatever the special of the day is. They make it fresh from scratch and it's incredible. Very nice dining experience.

Visited July 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“One of my Favorites at St Armands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food here is incredible. Everything is fresh and made right there. They don't hurry you or rush you through your meal, it's more of a European style of dining where they want you to enjoy the food and experience instead of trying to turn your table over and seat another set of guest. I highly recommend that you ask your server which pasta dish was made fresh that morning and order that! You won't be disappointed!

Visited June 2013