“The manager!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Sarasota, Florida
“The manager!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

My Co-Workers and I went out for lunch there and had a slight problem w/ our food, when the manager came over to ask if everyone was okay she turned around and farted "loud" and just walked away. She was really rude and she didn't do much else besides sit at some other table and eat and Text on her phone.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
dubyaTx, Owner at Two Senoritas, responded to this review, November 17, 2010
Hello
My name is Mark Woodruff and my family and I own Two Senoritas. First, I want to apologize for what happened at lunch to you and your colleagues. I assure you we hold our staff and especially our management in the highest regards. I definitely want to investigate this so I can take appropriate actions. I was hoping you could give me the date, approximate time, and area you sat in the restaurant. I am completely appalled by this and want to make sure we can avoid something like this in the future. I would also like to invite yourself and co-workers in for lunch again to at least try and make it up to you all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, please accept my apology and I hope to hear from you soon.
Mark Woodruff
941-366-1618

Radlett, England
“We didn't get as far as ordering!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

Thought we would try this restaurant for a change. Got seated straight away, but then after 5 minutes nobody had even taken a drinks order, we gave it another few minutes and then walked out. Ironically, the hostess said "thank you very much"!
I would not go back as they obviously do not know what service is even when it is relatively quiet.

Nokomis
“Brutal”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

One of the worst meals I have eaten, Mexican or otherwise. The only good thing was the coffee becauses the waiter graciously offered to brew us a fresh batch. I felt very sorry for the waiter because he asked how me liked the meal and I had to be brutally honest. Everything was covered with shredded lettuce and gobs of cheese to mask tasteless, overcooked pieces of chicken and meat. There is no excuse for serving such terrible food and obviously the management doesn't taste the food or knows nothing about Mexican cuisine. The word cuisine does not apply here.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Excellent Food, Friendly Service, Unique Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2010

Dos Senoritas on Main has wonderful decor that gives hints of Mexico and Spain. The intricate details can even be seen in the stamped celing. We arrived shortly before closing and were still treated with great service and freindly smiles, staying after the doors closed with a number of other happy customers.
The food is above average for a tex-mex eatery and was had a good authentic taste. The prices were very reasonable and the portions were large. The complimentary salsa is some of the best we have had.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Ok, restaurant, bad service, average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2010

My husband and I are really into tex-mex style food and we decided to make it in to Two Senoritas to give it a try, I had the Queso Relleno and didnt think much of it but it was ok, the restaurant seemed clean but the one part that had me down was the service, I do not happen to remember the server's name when I go out to eat unless the service was good or really bad, in this case bad falls short. Our server was rushing us trough the whole visit, was not very friendly and had an attitude towards us after slightly modifying our order. I know it is the summer and there is not a lot of people going out to eat but that is why restaurants must take care of the people that do go out to eat so that they will keep coming back. I understand that one bad experience should not make or break an establishment, which is why maybe I will give them a second chance down the road. As for the server's name, i will keep that to myself because I realize that they may have kids to feed and I hope that they get their act together.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere