“Love Papa Nicks!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #301 of 794 Restaurants in Sarasota
Sarasota, FL
“Love Papa Nicks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Found Papa Nicks a few years ago when we were staying at a nearby hotel while our home was being finished. Fresh delicious Italian food, great desserts too. Now their new location is even closer to home. Yumm!

Visited December 2012

Sarasota, Florida
“Poor ambiance”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I really liked Papa NIck's when they were in the old Wendy's building. I went there after they moved. The ambiance was so bad that I never went back. I can't say as I've ever had that reaction or opinion about a restaurant. I don't eat there. I wouldn't know if they changed it since just after they moved or not. I hope you can read other, more current reviews.

Sarasota, Florida
“Great pizza and cannoli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

I don't order anything other than their pizza and cannoli .. But my gosh best cannoli I have found in the state of Florida. Their pizza is good too, you can actually order yellow peppers here and they have them for pizza it's great!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bettendorf, Iowa
“one of the best places we ate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

prices were great. service was great and the food was amazing. large pizza for 13 bucks. dessert was really good. even got some to go.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“The food had no flavor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We ordered fettuccine alfredo with chicken and linguini with white clam sauce; both came with over-cooked pasta and were tasteless. The entrees included clam chowder, which included possibly one clam but was mostly potatoes and was quite pasty and tasteless. The Greek salad was mediocre and the dressing came in a ketchup type container. I did not eat the soup and had less than half of the pasta dish. I kept adding more Parmesan cheese for flavor but nothing helped and I gave up. This is the first time I can remember that my husband did not finish a meal. We would never return.

• Visited September 2012