“Great Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Recently went with my parents and husband, went early as we knew to expect a crowd and likely a wait after 6:30 PM. Surprisingly great! I ordered off of the summer menu, $15 for an entree and an app or dessert. The portion was big and the meal was fantastic! My parents and husband ordered off of the menu and everyone was highly impressed with their meals. Reasonably priced and good Itallian food. Would return.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

The service was good for a Wednesday night and the food was better than average. Considering most local places are mediocre at best, Carraba's is a good choice.

Visited August 2012
Sarasota, Florida
“Very good Italian food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Great chain for Italian food. Very fresh and cooked to order.
Good service. Reasonably priced. Great for families.

Visited January 2012
Miami, FL
“Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Our first time at Carrabba's - was expecting typical "chain-restaurant" food but we were all pleasantly surprised. The restaurant was not too big, it was "quieter" than the other restaurants we visited in the area (which was a plus). Our server was very pleasant and friendly and the food was amazing.
3 adults and 3 kids
Appetizers - we had the fried calamari - very good
Youngest child had the pizza - he said it was good
Next child had the penne pasta - he said it was awesome
Nephew had Pasta Weesie - Fettuccine alfredo with shrimp sautéed in a garlic, lemon butter, white wine sauce with sautéed mushrooms and scallions - big portion and delicious!
My sister had the chicken marsala (small portion) - not only was it a huge portion but she says it was very, very good.
My husband had the Linguine Pescatore -
Shrimp, sea scallops and mussels tossed with linguine in a spicy marinara sauce - just perfectly spicy, large portion, and delicious.
I had the Italian Classics - chicken parm and lasagne - just the right portion - the chicken was the best I've had in a very long time and the lasagne was fantastic.
We will definitely get back to another Carrabba's closer to home and hope we have the same experience.

Visited July 2012
Sarasota, Florida
“Yummmm!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I love me some Carrabba's! Great, great food. One of my all time favorites- it's what I get in gift cards every birthday from people. The Italian classics are all very good, but the grilled items are truly delicious. The Calamari? Out of this world- ask for both dipping sauces. Everything is big enough to share. They make the best Tiramisu I've ever eaten. Ambiance is great, servers are nice. I never really have any issues there. They also have a good happy hour from open until 7pm. Some other favorite items of mine are: Sirloin Marsala, Chicken trio, Mahi Wulfe, all their veggies (ask for pic pac sauce), margherita pizza, lentil & sausage soup, and ceasar salad. I know it's a lot.. but bbelieve me, I could go on and on. You can't lose in this place.

Visited July 2012