“$50 for 2 crab legs and it was the best I ever had.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Gautier, Mississippi
“$50 for 2 crab legs and it was the best I ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

You know that slightly less than pleasant smell with crab legs? If you ever had them at a casino you do. These ain't them. These were 100% perfect. The $10 crab cake was the best I ever bought. What a meal!

Visited May 2013

Naples, Florida
“Wonderful casual restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We popped into this seafood restaurant on a Saturday night and was pleasantly surprised at the abundance of food choices. The atmosphere is casual and the prices excellent. My guest and I had the Maine lobster tail which included one side item. It was sweet and tender and a bargain at $19.99, although it would've been nice if it included a small dinner salad. Fresh baked bread served piping hot was also included. Prior to our meal we enjoyed Happy Hour at the bar with a glass of wine priced at less than $4.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sand Lake, New York
“Pretend You are At A Seafood Restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was a horrible place to have lunch in Sarasota. We like to get real nice, fresh seafood when we are visiting in Florida..This place uses frozen fish- just like we get in New York. We expected more. Cary, our waitress, had a flat affect....no personality in dealing with people. Our party of three had to ask three times for water..and then some other waiter took pity on us and brought it to us. My daughter did enjoy the soup...Conk..which was chunky and spicy. My husband's clam chowder was similar to canned soup...not so good. I had a seafood salad sandwich on doughy wheat bread, which I am sure was not wheat. The seafood salad was warm and tasteless. What a horrible experience...never again. There are too many nicer places that you can visit.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Good food and helpful wait staff......NO BUTS!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Had dinner here the other night and the seafood was fresh and very good. What we especially liked was the waiter named Adam. He was very helpful and friendly. He checked back with us several times and helped us pick out some delicious items from the menu.....which, by the way is very extensive!! We sat outside because it was such a nice night but got a bit leary of the traffic on the sidewalk as well as the street........be a bit careful there.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Pricey But Excellent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Late dinner on a Friday night. Restaurant was fairly busy but service was very good. The menu is very expansive with dishes that run the gamut from all kinds of seafood to liver and onions. The prices were quite high, bordering on exorbitant but there are some reasonably priced items. I had an 8 0z NY Strip with a shrimp skewer and rice pilaf which ran about $22 and it was excellent. I liked the fact that you could have your meal (or in this case combination), seasoned however you preferred. I had the steak blackened and the shrimp skewer teriyaki and was pleased. My wife had the shrimp skewers with one blackened and one teriyaki also very good. I might also add that they have a very good beer selection. I will probably dine there again when in the area if I am feeling spendy.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere