“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pub 32 Irish Gastropub

Pub 32 Irish Gastropub
8383 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231 (Formerly Pub 32)
9419523070
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I thought I had previously written a review but I guess not. So here goes. Excellent restaurant. Fish and Chips are great. Great taste. Chicken Pot Pie is the best. Puff Pastry filled with plenty of Chicken, peas and carrots. Moist. Served on champ. Yum! Guinness Beef Stew is also wonderful. Strawberry Short Cake is excellent. And a great addition is music. Traditional Irish Music. Popular Irish Music. Owners are very friendly. Come on down!

• Visited August 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“Great music, good food, pricey....perfect date night spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

After reading other reviews, we thought this place would be perfect for our family of 6. We were wrong. Even though the food was good and we were able to special order chicken fingers and fries for the kids, there wasn't much else on the menu to order for the kids. Our mistake. However, my husband and I decided that if we had gone (just the two of us) this place would make for a perfect date night. The musician was very entertaining and the wooden booths were charming. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The steak was very good, as were the garlic mashed potatoes. Overall, a great choice if you are dining kid-free!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston
“Excellent pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

My family and I went on vacation to Siesta Key and not knowing any restaurants in the area, I bought a groupon for Pub 32. Wow, am I glad I did. Being from Boston, I have been to a lot of Irish pubs. This place is fantastic. Great food and service and the interior design of the restaurant is beautiful. We were on vacation for 7 days and ended up eating here a total of 4 nights. Can't wait until we head back on vacation next year. We'll definitely go back to Pub 32.

Northern Ireland
“Ireland comes to Sarasota”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Fantastic food and great nights craic. Ross and Louise are the perfect hosts. If you visit sarasota you are missing out if you don't visit pub 32. Can't wait for our next visit. Ps try a Stevie special ;)

Fairfax, Virginia
“Authentic food and drink!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Had the Guiness & Beef Stew, Soda Bread and a Smithwicks on tap. It. Was. Amazing. I went to Dublin a few years ago and had the same meal... pretty darn close! Louise was our server and she was great! Nice atmosphere, live music and great food!