“Yummy is right!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Yummy is right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Wow, I had just about given up on good Chinese food in Sarasota. I stopped at Yummy House for lunch…….I ate the whole serving of Hunan Beef!! Portion was more than adequate for $6.99. And it arrived in about 3 minutes after I ordered (truly!) Many lunch specials, a very long menu. On regular menu, standard dishes like Kung Po Chicken, Orange Chicken, and Sweet and Sour are only $8.95. Standard beef dishes $1 more. Very nice atmosphere….upscale modern. The place was packed! I will definitely be going here again, and again, and again!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sarasota, Florida
“Second visit and worth a review !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Five of us met for dinner the other night and i was the only one that ate there before and they all loved the food.The service is great matter of fact our waiter took our orders in his head didn't write anything down and brought us our food to the right people.The prices are reasonable,food is great and awesome service,what else could you possibly want?? I will be back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Lived up to its name”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Finally made it to Yummy House and will definitely be returning. I had the almond chicken, which was really good. It had a number of vegetables (celery, carrots, zucchini and others), thinly sliced chicken breast and a mild sauce, with two large scoops of rice. The price (for lunch) was more than reasonable--$7.50 for the meal and a beverage. Two of my friends had the spicy chicken (fried pieces of chicken in a darker sauce, and I believe bok choy) and were pleased. My only quibble would be that my dish was borderline bland, and would have benefited from a shot of hot sauce, had any been available. Others at the table agreed that their dish (spicy chicken!) could have used a little something. The service was excellent, our food came quickly and was hot (temperature wise, anyway) and our beverages were refilled as needed. The restaurant was fairly full on a Tuesday afternoon, and the employees were working hard but remained friendly and helpful. I will definitely be trying Yummy House for dinner soon.

Visited July 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Close your eyes and you are San Francisco China Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Unlike any Chinese restaurant within 100 miles. Incredible variety of authentic dishes....vpoked to perfection....large portions....the first time my wife and I visited we had soup and two dishes superb....took half home. Next time we eete four couples...ordered six dishes....shared and enjoyed a plethora or tastes....an incredible Oriental dining experience.

Grab your friends and experience a wonderful meal.
The only negative is parking is limited...we had one of our party place our name on the list.....the rest waited in the cars for a spot to open...we waited for about a half hour....but it was worth the wait

sarasota, florida
“Fresh and Quick”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Authentic Chinese food that is very fresh and quickly served. A hug selection on the menu....aome are classic others more creative.

• Visited June 2014