“Truly authentic, delicious Peruvian food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 830 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Description: Established in 2012 INKANTO, the Charm of the Inkas, open doors to provider the most Authentic Peruvian Cuisine in Sarasota The quality of products, the original recipes and our Peruvian native culinary staff make the diference in our cuisine.Inkanto ranked the best Ceviche in town by Top10 Sarasota, and one of the best seafood restaurants to dine by Writer/Entrepreneur/Social Media specialist/Foodie/Publisher of Sarasota Jack Litman-Quinn As well Inkanto was considered one of best 2012 new restaurant in Sarasota
Melbourne, Florida
“Truly authentic, delicious Peruvian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is a terrific restaurant, with a wide range of typical Peruvian foods, all served with panache. Our group of 5 was very pleasantly surprised. Since Peruvian food is some of the world's best, we are always on the lookout for new restaurants, and Inkanto did not disappoint! We tried everything from fried yucca with 3 sauces, to lomo saltado, aji de gallina and the ceviches. The presentation was lovely. We rounded it out with picarones (pumpkin fritters) for dessert. Even many of the restaurants in Lima do not serve picarones because they require time to rise and are labor-intensive, so we were elated to find them (and devour them!!). All in all, this restaurant is worth a trip back even from the other side of the state!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sarasota
“From New York to Sarasota”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

By far, Inkanto is the BEST! The Yuca Fries with their 3 homemade sauces are a GREAT way to start you Peruvian experience. The entree`s were exquisite. AND DON'T leave without trying the CHICHA MORADA!!! An overall delightful experience with excellante` service.

North River, New York
“wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

THe food was delicious and the host most gracious. I had never had peruvian food and he was very helpful in helping us select and had interesting information about different peruvian customs and food. THe restaurant is in a small mall and does not do it justice from the outside. When you enter it is elegant and comfortable. We all ate different dishes and were all very happy with our choices. Presentation is beautiful and the food delicious. Fernando is an awesome host..

Sarasota, Florida, United States
“que rico! Inkanto ... my new favorite place to eat Ceviche!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The mixed ceviche was so delicious. I enjoyed also the atmosphere there as well .
This is a very authentic restaraunt from the minute you walk through the door. From the latin servers to the art work on the walls. The menu is diverse and offers something for everyone. I have never been to Peru but love trying dishes from all parts ofthe world. I also enjoyed the fried yuca as well some fresh fruit drink.. Everyone in my group left satisfied with the food, service, pricing of the menu the entire EXPERIENCE was wonderful! Cheers! Salud!

Sarasota, Florida
“Piece of Peru in Sarasota”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time in a Peruvian restaurant in the US and I am not dissapointed one bit! I've been to Peru, Lima and I can say the dishes at Inkanto taste very authentic. I would like to say thanks to this place I felt like I was in Peru again! And not only because of the food but the atmosphere was great. The way the restaurant was designed, is absolutly beautiful. The owner Fernando was so good to us. He told us a lot about the foods and recommended the dish "Ceviche Tradicional". Very delicious! And for the main course, we ate Taku Taku, very delicious if you like seafood! Our other tray was Lomo saltado. Also very delicious. I recommend Inkanto to everyone! You will not be dissapointed!