“Paddleboard rental” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 130 Activities in Sarasota
Type: Water sports, Gear rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Spend a wonderful day on the water in Sarasota Bay or Siesta Key Beach Stand Up Paddle boarding. Here at Gulfside Paddleboards we specialize in great customer service and provide free delivery and a quick lesson with every paddleboard rental. Just call us and we will bring the boards to you. We also offer daily guided mangrove tours where we paddle around bird islands, through shallow waters surrounded by mangroves, stop at a private beach for a break, and also encounter many other types of wildlife and nature. If you are looking to purchase a board we can also help!
Naperville
9 attraction reviews
“Paddleboard rental”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We rented 2 paddleboards from them during our weeklong stay at the Sandbox on the Beach rentals on the northern end of SK. Both times they delivered and picked up the boards on time. The boards are in great shape and adults and kids had great time using them. We noticed that the wind picks up considerably, thus bigger waves, after 2 to 3pm each day. Morning to 2pm is very calm so I would recommend renting in the morning. It's only $30 for 5 to 6 hours per board. Lots of fun!

Visited August 2013

Sarasota, Florida
“Great Experience !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I went paddle boarding for the first time. Nate was great at explaining & showing us what to do. Turtle beach was a great location, the water was calm & we had a blast paddle boarding between the mangroves.

Visited July 2013
“What a blast. Highlight of the week.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I can't thank Nate enough, he showed my son and I the ropes of paddleboarding, and was super to work with. I will definitely call Nate again next time we are in town.

Visited June 2013
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“What a Blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Decided to do something different with my college age son and his buddy while they were home from college for a few days, we had so much fun! Great workout, beautiful scenery and another awesome memory.
Nate couldn't have been more accommodating with us and very helpful seen as how it was all our first time! Definitely will be doing this again!

Visited June 2013
Kingsville, Ohio
“Best day ever! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The other reviews are very accurate. Nate is a wonderful person! He makes sure that you're comfortable and that you have lots of fun! Paddleboarding was on my boyfriend's NOT to do list LOL He only went because I wanted to.. but, Nate is terrific at ensuring that everyone has fun and my boyfriend has told me many times that he's glad we went and that it was a great choice!
If you're looking for a fun activity, definitely contact Gulfside Paddleboards and don't be afraid to drag someone that's reluctant along with you! They will thank you for it!! =D

Visited May 2013