“Must Have Mozzarella!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 839 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Description: Mozzarella Fella is a great place opened lunch in downtown Sarasota just east of Orange avenue. You can watch the owner make fresh Mozzarella, then enjoy it! I ordered a ball of Mozzarella to go and made my own Insalata Caprese when I got home. I also sampled the sausage and peppers which were excellent and a had a connoli which was wonderful.
Florida
“Must Have Mozzarella!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Match authentic and delicious food with excellent customer service and you create return customers. That must be why I see so many familiar faces at Mozzarella Fella. Don't miss this place!

Sarasota, Florida
“More than great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Ok, so read the other reviews and you will see the food is amazing, and I agree. Not only do we eat lunch there, but they catered my party and everyone was super impressed! But I'm going to go past that. How many times have you gone in somewhere and people working couldn't really care less because it's just a job to them? Or, how about when you love some place and go back often and the employees or the owners don't even recognize you are a regular customer? Well forget about those other places like that, because not only am I treated like I've known them for years, but as I watch every regular come in and get called by name, or even a new customer come in and get treated like a regular, it makes me realize that the simple gesture of being nice to people is something of a lost art these days. Not here! So if you want to be treated great, feel like you are family, oh and eat the best food around, make this your place to eat lunch!!!

Venice, Florida
“"The Best Italian Sandwiches & Food This Side of Brooklyn"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

The Best Italian Food Ever ... The food at "Mozzarella Fella" is more than fabulous. We've been there numerous times... so much so that I have lost count... we and the family and friends we have brought have always left thoroughly satisfied. We've ordered and shared many different selections from their menu as well as some of the daily specials... The delectable bites have been absolutely delicious of each item ordered so I cannot single out any one specific dish or sandwich as everything has been superb!!! The owners Victoria and Michael are gracious hosts who make each guest who walks through their door feel welcome and Madonna Mia do these two ever know how to prepare mouth watering dishes and sandwiches just like my Nonna!!! Go to the "Fella" and Mangia Mangia I promise... you will have no regrets... more than likely you will become a "Fella" groupie like myself, my family and my friends... Buon Appetito

Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Simple Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Mozzarella Fella serves up authentic Italian food in a friendly atmosphere. From the fresh, made on site mozzarella, to their antipasto salads and desserts, every menu item is delicious. Main Street got a much needed upgrade with Mozzarella Fella!

Visited February 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Fabulous food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Fresh and delicious food full of flavor...Great owners, make you feel at home...they are very clean.

• Visited January 2013