“Great Gourmet Shop” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Sarasota, Florida
“Great Gourmet Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Morton's is the go to for great meat and seafood. But along with that they have an amazing selection of salads and take away food for those days you just don't feel like cooking from scratch. Although the store is stocked with great items to make a gourmet meal. Can be touch (and expensive) to find staples, but they have them. Great bakery with deish pastries!

Sarasota, FL
“Morton's never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stop in Morton's a couple of times a month. I usually get a salad bar dinner and something already prepared for my husband. The soups and chili are awesome, plus I always end up buying something from one of their many other departments.

Lunenburg
“A Foodie's Destination”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The butcher recommended the marbled pork chops and no word of a lie, these were the best we have ever eaten. Terrific prepared cold salads. Great take-away prepared food. We chose the crab cakes and they were great! And we live in a fishing town and make our own so that is saying something. Grab a piece of pizza and enjoy the sun during lunch. Lots of interesting specialty grocery items. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Great gourmet take-out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

There are so many great prepared foods to choose from salads of all types to homemade soups. It's expensive but hard to resist.

Indiana
“LOVE this place and their people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I love the food here. But what I give them the most credit for was finding my sapphire pendant.
My son and his wife brought me a pendant from their trip to Thailand and I lost it off the chain. I called Morton's just to see if maybe I lost it in their store. They called a couple days later and had the pendant. When I entered the store and asked about the pendant everyone working there seemed to know about the lost pendant. THANKS Morton's for your great foods but thanks most for finding and returning my pendant. What a classy place. We travel to FL lots and always patronize Morton's. We love their food and their honest, caring people.

• Visited December 2012