“Very friendly, great breakfast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75

You added Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5730 Gantt Road, (off Clark and I-75), Sarasota, FL 34233 (Formerly Siesta Key East Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #13 of 46 Hotels in Sarasota
GreenLeadersBronze level
Winter Haven, Florida
“Very friendly, great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

everyone was very friendly from check in to breakfast to check out. Cookies smelled great during check in, room was clean and comfortable, although there was no conditioner. Breakfast was great-plenty of choices, including healthy items all cooked on site. Coffee was good and hot also.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Randy P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota East, this is truly appreciated.

Happy to read that you found my staff friendly from the moment that you came into the hotel, until the moment you left the hotel.

Yes, those cookies during the evening are very good, and they are a real big hit with our guest.

I hope that when your travels bring you back to the Sarasota area, that the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota will be your first choice for a hotel to stay.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota, I am glad you enjoyed your time with us.

Randy Paradine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed for 2 nights for a golf trip and was greatly impressed by the hotel. The staff was personable and professional, the room was clean and comfortable, and the entire experience was enjoyable.
Have to mention the continental breakfast, which was better then the usual bagel and donut most hotels offer. Breakfast included eggs, pancakes, and a variety of breakfast selections. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Randy P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Matt;

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express and the comments that were made in your review. This is great to read such a great review regarding my staff and the hotel.

So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and will recommend us to others, your review will help do that, THANK YOU!!!

I hope that when your travels bring you back to the Sarasota area that we will be your first choice for a hotel to stay.

Thank you again for your outstanding review of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota.

Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a nice, clean, modern hotel. The staff is very courteous. The hotel is close to shopping and restaurants. The breakfast buffet has a nice selection of items. I will definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Randy P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota East on Tripadvisor, and rating the hotel a 4 star, this is very much appreciated.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and had a nice time. That you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable and that the staff was courteous. These are all important items to the staff and I.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to the Sarasota area, that the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Again, thank you for being one of our guest,

Pittsford, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently spent almost three weeks at this property. Being a lifetime Platinum Member of Marriott reward program, I am very accustomed to personalize service and special attention to details. My hat off to the Genral Manager Randy Paladine for building a team of " can do" attitude staff who deliver. Will recommend this property without any hesitation.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Randy P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota East, it is truly appreciated. My staff does an excellent job for me, and I am very proud of them for all they do!!

Thank you for recognizing that and sharing that on Tripadvisor.

I hope when your travels bring you to the Sarasota area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a hotel to stay.

Thank you again for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota on Tripadvisor, it is very much appreciated.

Woodbury, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Expresses. For the most part, they all all clean, updated and welcoming. The one thing that sets this HEI apart from the others is the staff. I stayed there for five nights and it was packed everyday. Lisa, the lady that takes care of the breakfast was truly magnificent. Regardless of how hectic it got in the breakfast area, she was constantly on the move. She has one of the most upbeat attitudes of anyone I have every seen. She made everyone that walked in there feel special. The food was always well stocked, fresh, and appealing. Several times over the week, I witnessed late sleepers come in right before the breakfast area was about to close (or closed already). Lisa made sure that all of these people got an opportunity to get a satisfying breakfast, even produced more food for them, and did it with passion and a smile on here face. The other person I would like to point out is Kristen at the front desk. She made everyone that walked in the door feel special.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest;

Thank you for such a great review of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota East!!! I want to thank you for mentioning Lisa and Kristen on the review as well, I love it when my staff members get "shout outs" on the reviews. They both do excellent work for the hotel and myself.

I hope that when your travels bring you back to Sarasota, that the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota will be your first choice for a hotel to stay.

Thank you so much!!!

St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014

I have stayed at this property several times. They never fail to provide a great experience. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is always friendly and helpful. And of course the breakfast buffet is exceptional. Whenever I'm in Sarasota, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Randy P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, December 16, 2014
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota, this is very much appreciated!!

I am happy to see that this was a return visit for you, and that you found your stay as good as your first one. The staff works very hard to keep the hotel clean and comfortable, and very efficient for all our guest.

Lisa in the breakfast room does a great job of keeping that breakfast buffet supplied with all our breakfast items for our guest to enjoy.

We look forward to your next return visit when your travels bring you to Sarasota, thank you for staying with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014

I will start by giving major kudos to Tim, the Manager that checked me in. Tim is a true professional. He made me feel completely at home when I walked in. Explained Every bit of the hotel and it's amenities in a quick way that was very clear, and checked on me 15 mns after I got to the room to make sure it was ok. This was exceptional as I was spending a week there. Thanks Tim. The breakfast was great w lots of options. Great room w comfy beds and a good shower. Stay here if you get the chance. It's a great hotel.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest;

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota East, and recognizing Tim on your review, I will definitely share with him your kind words.

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to review the hotel and leave such an outstanding review of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota East.

I hope that when your travels bring you back to the Sarasota area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a hotel to stay.

Randy Paradine

Been to Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75? Share your experiences!