“nice property” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5730 Gantt Road, (off Clark and I-75), Sarasota, FL 34233 (Formerly Siesta Key East Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #26 of 47 hotels in Sarasota
GreenLeadersBronze level
fkennedy
“nice property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

we stayed here for a weekend, the hotel was very nice very clean easy to get to. The breakfast did get crowded but that was to be expected as they were sold out and there seemed to be some kind of rowing team there but it was fine. I had stayed there when it was a country inn and suites and it is just as nice. The room was very clean and the beds were great, very nice staff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Randy P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota, I do appreciate it. I am glad to hear that you found the property nice and my staff great!!

I hope that the next time your travels bring you back to the Sarasota area, that the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Again, thank you for staying with us and giving us the 5 star rating, it is truly appreciated.

46 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Madison, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

An easy find from I-75 - very clean nice rooms, comfortable beds, excellent staff, nice breakfast - perfect for an end of the day, get off the road stay. Yet nice enough for out-of-towners staying for a while. This could be our "go to" when we're in town.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Randy P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota East, I truly appreicate your review!!

My staff works very hard to get these types of reviews, and I will be sure to share this review with them.

I am happy to hear that when your travels bring you to the Sarasota area, that the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota will be your "go to place" THANK YOU!!

Again, thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota East, I do appreciate it.

Oslo, Norway
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Conveniently close to I-75. 20 min dribe from downtown. Clean. Excelent beds.
Somewhat rudimentary breakfast seen with Scandinavian eyes - by all means OK.
No bar or restaurant - and nearby establishments are limited. You have to drive downtown to find cosy places.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Randy P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I do appreciate the review.

I am glad to hear that you found the hotel clean and convenient for your travel needs.

I hope that the next time your travel plans bring you back to Sarasota, FL, that we will be your first choice for hotel lodging.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, it is always our wish that we can get a 5 star rating from all our guest.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stayed in a suite here....the rooms were immaculate...very comfortable for 6 ppl in the suite. The staff were Super professional and friendly. Lisa in the breakfast area....was AMAZING! so friendly and helpful....although is no stop making sure that the breakfast supplies are full to the brim...she always takes the time to greet her guests and touch base to make sure that everyone has what they need. Love Kristen who works the desk too...She is always so friendly and willing to help out! We have enjoyed our stay so much...we will definitely be back again and would give it the highest rating of 5 stars....if there were more stars....I would give them...Thanks for a wonderful experience everyone!!

Room Tip: Would definitely recommend the suite w/ a family. very spacious...offers a separate room to watch T...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Randy P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Guest;

Thank you so very much for your great review of my hotel and staff, it is very much appreciated!! I appreciate you mentioning a couple of my staff members as well, I like to reward my staff when they are specifically mentioned in a review.

We hope that the next time your travels bring you to the Sarasota area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a hotel to stay.

Again, thank you very much for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota East.

Naples, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

The hotel is very conveniently located, right off the freeway, and easy to find.

The room was spacious and comfortable. The refrigerator in the room was larger than average which was very convenient for our family.

The only problem I had was with the bed. It was very bouncy and every movement made by me woke up my husband and same for him. It made for very uncomfortable sleep. If not for that, this would have been a superb hotel, unfortunately, the bed is the most important part of the room!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your hotel stay at the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota East, I do appreciate this.

My apologizes for the uncomfortable bed, but I was glad to see that everything else about your stay with us was great and enjoyable.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to the Sarasota area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a hotel.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express, I do appreciate it.

Westfield, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Stayed 1 night prior to winter in condo. It was comfortable, easy check in check out. Nice breakfast. Location was easy right off 75. Great if you are passing by sarasota but also if you need to be in the area

• Stayed December 2013
Randy P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at my hotel. It is truly appreciated and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is all my staff's goal to have every guest enjoy their stay and spread the word about our hotel here in Sarasota.

I hope when your travels bring you back in the Sarasota area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a place to stay.

Again, thank you for the great rating and review, I do appreciate it.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Super friendly and professional front desk. Comparable to Ritz staff in terms of desire to be helpful. Whoever did the hiring here did a good job. Rooms clean, roomy, well apportioned. Beds comfortable. Lots of electrical outlets. Shower head actually good. Free breakfast really good with no lines.

3 complaints: 1) The designer who picked the dingy yellow for all the the wall paint should find another profession, 2) I wish they sold adult beverages, and 3) hallways a bit dim and narrow.

Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Randy P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear ATT23
Thank you so much for the fantastic review of our hotel! The entire Hotel staff, especially the Front Desk, is ecstatic from your awesome comments. Thank you as well for your thoughts regarding the paint and beverages, we will pass those on to corporate for consideration.
Again, thank you for the awesome comments, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kevin Mazzoni
Front Desk Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75? Share your experiences!