“Holiday Inn has come a long way!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75

You added Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5730 Gantt Road, (off Clark and I-75), Sarasota, FL 34233 (Formerly Siesta Key East Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #14 of 46 Hotels in Sarasota
GreenLeadersBronze level
Miami, Florida
“Holiday Inn has come a long way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We got a suite. My kids had rented in Siesta Key and we want to be close by but wanted to be able to rest at night. Place was super clean, new, great service and great value. I am comparing what we are paying in Europe for a room 1/2 this size ( which I know is not comparable), and appreciate this very much, because we are paying 1/2 the price, including a good breakfast. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
We are happy to hear you had a nice stay. We appreciate you and your business. We hope when you come back to visit your family, we will be your only choice in where to stay when in Sarasota!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed here for 5 days and will return. Clean room, nice pool, and the daily breakfast was excellent. Excellent value for the money and I am already planning a return in October. Parking is plentyful and the exercise room is a bit small, but, was just fine.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
We are so happy to hear you had a nice stay. We value you as our guest and hope to see you again in the near future! I am happy we met your expectations. Thank you for your business!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75

Address: 5730 Gantt Road, (off Clark and I-75), Sarasota, FL 34233 (Formerly Siesta Key East Suites)
Location: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Sarasota
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 On the Beach Hotel in Sarasota
#4 Green Hotel in Sarasota
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75 2.5*
Whether you are coming to beautiful Sarasota, FL for business or pleasure we want to make sure you are relaxed and rejuvenated for whatever adventures you have planned. Come experience the perfect location of our Holiday Inn Express & Suites, convenient to most Sarasota/Venice destinations. Located just 4 miles from Siesta Key and the beaches, we are surrounded by restaurants and shopping but still close to downtown and other area attractions. We offer standard all inside corridor rooms and 1 bedroom suites, king and 2 queen bedded guestrooms all with complimentary WI-FI, Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Hairdryer, and last but not least, our HOT , DELICIOUS, DELUXE BREAKFAST is INCLUDED with your stay every day. Relax in our heated pool or hot tub or enjoy fresh brewed coffee and catch the news on our 50" HD TV in the lobby during the day. PETS welcome, ALL NON SMOKING AAA - 3 diamonds approved property. Unsurpassed customer service! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Siesta Key East Hotel Sarasota
Country Inn Sarasota
Sarasota Country Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.