It was a wonderful beach so much better than ormond beach . The people that worked there was so nice and anything I ask for I got (towels etc) my dogs loved it too. I wished I had gotten a beach shore room but it was ok. The bed was very nice best bed I ever slept in other than the one at home. I did not want to leave. The tv was not very big to see from the bed or heard over the air but that was ok . I could take my dogs on the beach right in front of the motel so another added plus for me. I will return I hope next year.!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint, old-Florida style beach hotel on Gulf of Mexico with studio and suite efficiencies. Nestled on beautiful Lido Key in Sarasota, FL, just minutes from renowned St. Armanda's Circle and Downtown Sarasota. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Coquina On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coquina On The Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Coquina On The Beach Sarasota
- Coquina Beach Sarasota