We had just got off a wonderful and relaxing cruise, but wanted to experience that side of Florida. The weather was cool, but you could still walk on the beach so we wanted someplace that was on the beach that didn't cost a fortune. This is an older motel that has a fresh coat of paint on the rooms to create a more modern feel, but it didn't cut it. We had hope to spend a couple of nights, but the beds were so awful. They were lumpy and squeak with every move. It was so bad that we want to catch the next flight out and go home. When will hotels realize that if the place is clean (which this one was) and provided a great bed to sleep in that their success would be nonstop! You don't have to be the biggest or the fanciest. Just provide these things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint, old-Florida style beach hotel on Gulf of Mexico with studio and suite efficiencies. Nestled on beautiful Lido Key in Sarasota, FL, just minutes from renowned St. Armanda's Circle and Downtown Sarasota. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Despegar.com so you can book your Coquina On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coquina On The Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Coquina On The Beach Sarasota
- Coquina Beach Sarasota