We were going to the nearby gulf beach resort, but it was all booked. So we gave it a shot. From the outside it didn't look that great but the room was comfortable. It's halfway between a motel and a beach hotel. The quality is average, but the price is good. I loved the fact that our room was literally on the beach, so we could just stay there a li'l bit after returning from the evening. The location is quite good, you have some places to hang out nearby,even though it's better if you got a car because it's 2 km far from city center, ish. The only downside was that the wifi was not that great, but that may have been because our room was one of the farther.
4 stars because the price is quite good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint, old-Florida style beach hotel on Gulf of Mexico with studio and suite efficiencies. Nestled on beautiful Lido Key in Sarasota, FL, just minutes from renowned St. Armanda's Circle and Downtown Sarasota. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Coquina On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coquina On The Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Coquina On The Beach Sarasota
- Coquina Beach Sarasota