From the moment of check-in until we checked out, not a thing went wrong with this hotel. the staff is delightful and knowledgeable. The accommodations were comfortable and it was ideally located, near the highway and loads of great shopping! Sarasota is where we went for a weekend getaway. We chose this hotel by chance and were sure glad we did. The only complaint is that there is no free breakfast and no fresh made coffee available in the lobby. However, they have a cafe in the lobby where one can purchase a Starbucks coffee and a made to order breakfast. As an alternative, one could brew coffee in the room with the provided coffee maker and coffee, but I never found this worth my while. All in all, highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel, featuring 134 spacious suites, a refreshing lobby experience with Bistro and spaces for working or relaxing. Your rate includes a heated pool & hot tub, high speed wireless internet access, fitness center, 24-hour business center, 100% non-smoking, parking, HBO, ESPN and 24 hour coffee service. Suites feature pillow top mattresses, 2 phones, LCD flat screen TV’s, radio/alarm with MP3 connection, wet bar, refrigerator, microwave, iron/iron board, hair dryer and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Sarasota University Park/Lakewood Ranch Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Sarasota / University Park Hotel University Park
- Comfort Suites University Park
- University Park Comfort Suites