“EXCITING MENU” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Sarasota, Florida
“EXCITING MENU”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We ate here Saturday night to celebrate our 3 month wedding anniversary. It was a beautiful night so we sat outside on the deck. Service was very attentive. The food was fabulous!!!!!! My daughter had the pork shank, my wife had the seafood trio and I had salmon. The restaurant gave us a cheesecake desert. My wife told me that it might be the best she has ever eaten!!!!!! Our only downside was that we asked to take the pork shank bone home for our dog and the next day when we opened the leftover bag it wasn't there. This was our 4th time here and we will be back soon.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Naperville, Illinois
“A Culinary Delight with Professional Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Only one word to describe this restaurant… WOW! My wife and I were down in Sarasota visiting my brother in Law… I told Bill my Bro… to make the last Night in Sarasota the best and did he ever!!!!
Located on the inner-costal water way this restaurant of many delights rocked our culinary taste buds. Let’s start with the best part…. Our waiter was RODRIGO!!! ASK FOR HIM FIRST when booking reservations!!! He was not only entertaining but exceptional with his recommendations …from the Stone Crab claws to our wedge salad to the scallops that were out of this world!!!
Never did we need to ask for a single thing… water…clean silverware. The Gluten free bread (A MUST). Rodrigo was extremely timely on checking for any needs, which were NONE since he was so efficient!
Treat yourself and a special someone to a wonderful evening on the water!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“An outdoor dining favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food was excellent as always. Eat on the deck if the weather allows. Inside can be noisy if the restaurant is busy

Visited October 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“A wonderful Happy Hour....what else can I say...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

But...shhhhh....don't tell everyone as it will be so packed you won't get a seat!
And we have also added this Happy Hour to our favorite list, but won't tell anyone
what the others might be.....but this one gets ***** rating...

First time visiting, the special of the evening was "Duck Confit Benedict"...which seemed to be a strange combo, but it was absolutely Fabulous!! Egg was poached to perfection, duck was tender and flavorful...oh my....I licked the plate clean...went back a week later for that special, but it wasn't to be had...sob....
and the drinks are good and generous.

The fried oysters, the Lobster Gazpacho, the beef skewers...tried them all and loved every bit.
Have to go back for a full meal when we get a chance....

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Siesta Key, Florida
“Excellent food in nice outdoor setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Table Creekside has some very good food and a nice indoor/outdoor setting. The bar is small but well appointed and the service is smooth and faultless.
Not cheap, but one of the few true elegant waterside dining spots in the Sarasota area.

Visited October 2013