“Outstanding food, especially for those needing gluten free!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Mentor, Ohio
“Outstanding food, especially for those needing gluten free!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

My daughter is gluten intolerant and we have a difficult time finding enjoyable food for her. This restaurant has excellent options with and without gluten which our whole family enjoyed. The gluten free deserts were amazing.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Toronto, Canada
“Great Dessert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

First time at Beckham's. The service was excellent, Debbie our server was very friendly. My husband and I both had light bites fish & chips. The meal was tasty, but I wish I had a larger piece of fish. I know it was the light bites, but I guess I expecting a little bigger. This gave me the opportunity to try one of their homemade desserts. We shared the key lime pie. I should have had my own because it was very good. While sitting just observing, I saw hamburgers being brought to the customers. They looked great. Next time I return, I will order one of their hamburgers + a dessert. The restaurant was very clean as well as the bathroom. You will enjoy this place.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

From August. This was my first time here since it changed from the Manhattan Grill. The burgers were slightly pricey and I know there are places that are better and cheaper, so that was a little let down. Not much different than any other burger, three square, etc. Nachos were very good though! However, the soup of the day of tomato chicken rice was amazing. I wish I just got 2 bowls of that. If I got just that I would have gave another star, but the rest was so so. Wish they had more of that!!! YUM!

Service was VERY good and VERY friendly. I would go back for local bar grill type of meal and maybe try some other things. Everybody in our party was happy with the meal overall! And keep in mind my rating is very critical. 5 stars only go to my favorite of all restaurants and 4 stars to restaurants I really like and frequent more often.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nokomis, Florida
“Best Gluten Free Burger EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The burgers at Beckhams simply can't be beat! The meat is quality! The gluten free bun is wonderful, fluffy, and authentic. The bacon is thick applewood and cooked perfectly (not a lot of fat, meat slightly crispy, and two huge slices. Top with any cheese. Tomato, lettuce, pickles, yum. Then there is the side of steak fries. They never disappoint. The aren't greasy, don't slump over when you pick them up. Crispy on the outside, hot on the inside. Simply a perfect meal. Plan for a nap after this meal. It is the best yummy for the tummy burger. Not just for gluten free folks. Regular food served here is outstanding (so I hear). Sooooo many choices for folks with celiac disease or who choose gluten free! Staff is highly aware of celiac disease and what ingrediants do and do not contain gluten. There are so many great foods on the menu, but I keep getting stuck on the fabulous burgers. Amend the title of my review to "Best Burger Ever" whether gluten free or not.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Springfield
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Our annual Florida sojourn always requires at least one visit to Beckham’s, which we discovered a few years ago. It’s our favorite spot for casual dining. A pub ambiance but without the typical sports-bar din. You can actually carry on a normal conversation with your companions. The food is always first-rate, the servers are attentive and friendly, and the prices are reasonable.

• Visited January 2014