“Another Sarasota Great” 5 of 5 stars

Cross street: S. Tamiani Trail
Louisville, KY.
“Another Sarasota Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Just left there and had a wonderful meal. I had the swordfish special and it was great. My wife had the spinach ravioli and you could tell this was homemade it was great. Started the dinner with the Cesar Salad for myself and the tomato soup for my wife and both were excellent.

We just had to finish the meal with desert and it again was above our expectations. Another place you don't want to miss when in Sarasota.

Visited October 2012

89% Recommend
Sarasota, Florida
“Best Italian food I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Andrea's is definitely one of the top three meals I have ever had. I am first generation American. I have eaten the most authentic Italian food possible my entire life and Andrea's meets every expectation I had.

Andrea was so inviting. He came out, drank wine with us and made us feel as though we were guests in his home.

The intimate setting is so romantic. The service is wonderful. The food was remarkable. Great wine, cheese and desserts!

A must if you are ever in the Sarasota area!

• Visited October 2012
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent creative intimate dinners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Andreas always tries to satisfy our special requests. Friendly knowledgeable service.Underwhelming strip mall location.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Superb Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I have been hearing great things about this restaurant for a couple of years. I had the opportunity to finally try it out last week.

Andrea's is in a small intimate setting. Service is warm, friendly and professional. The chef owner is totally hands on and extremely passionate about the quality of the ingredients he buys and the food he puts out. It was everything I had been told and then some. Starting with the house baked bread was excellent and was served with a nice tapenade. An amuse followed... spinach and gorgonzola balls lightly fried, just excellent! our waiter, Michael suggested and excellent French chardonnay. Bucattini pasta w black shaved truffle and then an incredible ravioli dish, you could read a newspaper through the ravioli. Don’t think I have ever had two better pasta dishes. The chef was nice enough to spend a bit of time with us. He is incredibly passionate about what he does. This place is about great ingredients, simply but brilliantly prepared. We will most definitely be back!

• Visited June 2012
Sarasota Florida
“Intimate Excellent Italian family-owned restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Wonderful food, great service; probably the best Italian restaurant in Sarasota. Small with about 10 tables with lots of personalized service. Each dish seems individually crafted. Even the bread is great (not usual for Sarasota) and comes with three toppings. The pasta is homemade with the ravioli and papardell (thick noodles) absolutely tops. I had it with short ribs in a sauce and it was tender and delicious. Even the desert is well made, if you manage to leave room for it. Well worth waiting for a reservation and worth spending a little more for it.

• Visited April 2012