“Delicious!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of KaCey's Seafood and More

KaCey's Seafood and More
4904 Fruitville Rd, Sarasota, FL 34232 (Formerly Doggin' It Hot Dog & Chili Emporium)
+1 941-378-3644
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Food was incredible! The lobster bisque is a must, but be prepared for some serious creaminess!! I had the fried clams and the portion was huge. The hush puppies were great, moist on the inside and crisp on the outside! Not to mention, the prices were great and the beers were under $3 a piece! Great value!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

sarasota FL
“So love the new menu and vibe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This was a great hot dog place before, but now an even better seafood destination. I loved their clams (could have been more, though) and Mom loved her fried shrimp, which were plentiful even though she ordered the small basket. They kept my favorite Philly Cheese Steak on the menu, and have a great lobster bisque. I highly recommend it!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Whitby, Canada
“Excellent value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have had the small coconut shrimp basket twice in a week. It was excellent! The shrimp are huge. Next time my husband and I go we're going share a large basket. The servers are very attentive and returned to our table several times to refill our drinks and see if we needed anything. The restaurant is clean and well lit with windows all around.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bradenton, Florida
“BEEN THERE 4 TIMES THIS WEEK!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Need I say more? I will though... food is great, service is great and friendly people all around. Have taken several friends (reason for 4 trips - LOL) and everyone raved about their great food. We have had several different dishes and all have been excellent. The bisque is out of this world! The coconut shrimp (best in town) and grilled grouper were awesome. One friend had the seared tuna and she was very impressed. Nice presentations as well. No other sea food restaurant can compare to KaCey's and, of course, The Lazy Lobster of Longboat and The Lazy Lobster on Tallevast. I've been to all three and say they are the BEST IN TOWN. Stop by and check these places out and see for yourself! Bon Appetite!! Pat A.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Monroe, CT
“Good Change”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Happened to be in the area and decided to give the new menu a look. They still have several hot dog dishes but fish dishes dominate the menu. I ordered the coconut shrimp basket (large) while my wife ordered the fried shrimp basket (large). We were both very pleased. The shrimp are jumbo size and done just right. Nice to see shrimp that it takes two or three bites to eat as opposed to the Red Lobster size whereby you can eat three at a time. The french fries were crisp and tasty and the hush puppies were not greasy. Actually each of us brought four shrimp home from our orders and we left feeling stuffed. Will be back.

• Visited January 2013