“Great food & great service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Sarasota, Florida
“Great food & great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2014 NEW

We have recently discovered Simon's, even tho we are Sarasota natives.. and so happy we did!! Have been back numerous times, ordering something different each time, and have yet to be disappointed!

• Visited December 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sarasota, Florida
“Always Good Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2014 via mobile

The Chicken Salad is the best in the land and totally addictive. Every single thing I have ever ordered at Simons has been good.
Simon is usually there and he really stays on top of food quality.
The menu is very diverse and all the food is all made from scratch. The juices are very good and good for you.
The staff is tattooed perfection, gracious and super nice.

Visited December 2014
Sussex
“Always sooo good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

This place is amazing. We go back as often as we can and believe me they don't need this review as it is always packed. The food is so fresh and healthy. Great for vegans too!

Visited November 2014
Nokomis, Florida
“A hidden gem in a lowly strip mall!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2014

After recently eating out with our vegetarian neighbors, they kept raving about Simon's, so my husband and I checked it out for our typical lunch time-11:40 a.m. In Florida during "snowbird" season, the early "birds" get the seats, which was certainly a good idea here, as it filled up quickly after 12 on this Friday. My husband chose the roast beef panini with horseradish sauce and a small side cucumber salad with feta and dill dressing that was simply scrumptious! I tried a half of a Taos toasted panini, made with tofu and I think, portabella, with a truly memorable delightful sauce. I also added a cup of white bean and tomato soup, which was lively and lightly spicy, but closer to a vegetable soup. I can't give it an excellent rating because it needed more beans, more tomatoes and I think, less potatoes (if that's what else there was besides cauliflower pieces; I just have a thing about potatoes in soup!) We washed down our tasty meals with beer-my husband chose a terrific dark, and not bitter draft called Smutty Nose and I loved my bottled Hofbrau Original from Munich. We make our decisions on a restaurant based on how we feel as we are waiting for the check, and Simon's left us with a pleasant taste and a great feeling of hoping to return soon to check out other delightful offerings at this small, casual cafe! Also, all of their breads are naturally made at a German bakery two doors down; we stopped in and bought a loaf on the way out.

• Visited November 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Worst then expected ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2014

Came in for lunch with friends.the service was great but the food really a miss. I ordered a fresh juice and was very tasty, however my tempeh chili was not good at all. Very salty, weird spicy.. Left a bad taste in my mouth. I saw that they had vegan deserts and the waitress recommended the chocolate cake. It was dry and kind of tasteless. I think something out of the box would have been better. This was my second visit. My first one was really good so I brought friends this time... ;( I ll give it a try one more time.. It will be the deciding vote