“The better choice for Hhonors” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
2x HHonors Points
Ranked #14 of 46 Hotels in Sarasota
Seat 1C, Delta Airlines
“The better choice for Hhonors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The make-to-order breakfast, quality of the rooms, good exercise facility. Much better than the Hampton Inn. Ask for west-facing rooms to keep the noise down. Very convenient - no airport noise - good jogging access.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
EAST MORICHES, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I came to Bradenton/Sarasota to purchase a home which is a hard experience your staff and hotel made me feel like family, so much so I would consider working there. In all my years of traveling this is by far the best hotel and staff I've encountered. I would recommend it to anyone that has to go to this area. I was so surprise how Delicious my meals were too.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Viera, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I had made an error in booking but the manager, Jason Samson was quick to fix it. He offered suggestions about the area and pointed an advertising brochure that had coupons for a museum we said we were planning on attending.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Walnutport, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Had only a one night stay here. Very surprised when we arrived. Beings we were Honors members we had a free upgrade to a suite, free breakfast and parking spot. Nice added touch to the stay. Definitely will stay here again when in area.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Naples
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

First off, I want to say that the hotel is lovely, my family and I enjoyed it very much. My issue is not the hotel but the unwillingness of one person in particular; and she is an Assistant General Manager! Ms. Rebecca D. Ferda made our arrival a very uncomfortable one. I had looked up the hotel via internet and it so happened to be across the street from where the event I was attending was, so I was thrilled of the location. Ms. Ferda however, wanted to rip our heads off with the price. She went as far as saying she didn't have a double bed room available because they were overbooked, that she could accommodate us in a Suite if we liked for $200+, when all we were going to do is stay overnight and with the event running through midnight, a couple of hours at that. So we left and went to five other hotels in the area until a friend attending the same event called and told us of a promotion where the hotel would give us the room at $109 for the event being at that particular location. Well I decided to call and was able to talk to a really nice guy at the hotel who not only gave us the special rate but booked us in the double bed room we had originally asked for. Ms. Ferda you may have wanted to make your day with us, but you got egg in your face, you are very unprofessional and I hope this makes it to higher management so they know you are running customers away! At the event we found out she did the same thing to other guests attending the party. Would have been five stars for sure, you made me take the one star off, shame on you!

Room Tip: Make sure to check on all available rates and stand your ground
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
St. Augustine, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The location was near my business location and was chosen because of previous experience with the brand. I'm happy to say I was not disappointed and will be happy to choose this location on my next trip to Sarasota, FL.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Sarasota, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

They tried to put us in a two queen bed room, even though I had reserved a king room. The king bed was extremely stiff, beyond firm. The noise in the hallway was surprisingly easy to hear as was the noise from the adjoining bathroom. Could actually hear the other guests talking.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGISarasota, David Alexander, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. I apologize about the confusion at check in. Also, please feel free to give us a call directly to help us identify the bed you used. We normally get great feedback since we updated all our rooms with brand new premium Serta mattresses a few months ago. We would like to make sure that particular mattress is of the same quality as in the rest of our rooms.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport? Share your experiences!