“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 48 Hotels in Sarasota
APO, United States
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Hilton lives up to it's standards here. nice spacious rooms, decent wifi. You have to be a gold or higher hilton honors member in order to enjoy free breakfast, otherwise drive somewhere to get a good meal for less. They could have made the rooms much more sound proof against adjacent and above rooms.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Dunwoody, Georgia, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times for business. It is a good quality HGI near the airport and not far from downtown Sarasota.

Check in was quick. However, the room choices were limited when I arrived and I was given a 1st floor room on the west side of the hotel. The problem with this is that I had no cell phone coverage in the room. I would have liked that if I was on vacation but I was there for business. So all my calls had to be done in the lobby. Wifi coverage in the room was good.

Other than that the room was comfortable. The fitness room does not have a stationary bike but it does have three treadmills.

The restaurant is OK for breakfast. You can order eggs cooked to order and they will bring them to your table. Dinner is not that great but if you're tired after a long day it will be adequate. The chicken sandwich and NY strip were the best items I had there. Service at both breakfast and dinner was fantastic!

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here for 1 night before attending friend's wedding on Longboat Key. I had a king room and really enjoyed my stay! The bed was comfy, the room was clean, and I got a good night's rest. Being near the airport, I thought it may be noisy, but I didn't hear anything. They have an in room mini refrigerator, Keurig coffe/tea, and a microwave. That was a nice surprise. Their Neutrogena bath products worked great and the water pressure in the shower was excellent. I really enjoyed the water/tea/coffee in the lobby at all hours and they even had warm granola bars so you could have a quick snack! I took the free mini bus from the airport and it was fast and reliable and the driver was friendly and helpful. I was pressed for time and it was chilly out so I didn't get to use the pool or the outside area, but it looked great as well. It's very convenient to get to Longboat Key or Lido Key or downtown Sarasota via car. I used UberX and my taxi one way to Longboat key was only about $14. The WIFI did go down while I was there so that was a bummer. I asked the guy at the front desk and he already knew about it and told me the internet company was working on it. That was the only minus really. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I would definitely return if I was back in the area, as it was clean and the rooms were really inexpensive!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Top shelf location - you are treated well, the restaurant bar service is excellent. Courteous and friendly staff. This is a great value when travelling to Sarasota, competitive pricing and an extremely clean hotel with first rate service.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great place to stay; went for a wedding taking place at the Powell Crosley Estate. I was very impressed by the overall look and feel of the hotel. Only issue I had was that the guest binder in the room said there were vending machines on each floor, which was not the case. The drink selection available in the lobby was very limited as it seemed to have not been stocked. However, I'd stay again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here with a group for a destination wedding. Everyone was great and we all had a wonderful time. Having the resturant on site was helpful for us as we are getting older and don't like to get in much traffic. The hotel offered to shuttle us if we needed them to. Some of our party used the shuttle.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our soccer team stayed in this hotel for the second successive year. A great location near the airport and central to downtown and the IMG Soccer Academy. The hotel is comfortable and the staff are very helpful

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport? Share your experiences!