“Very nice, good value.” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Very nice, good value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I have to say, of all the Hilton brands (and I am an exclusive Hilton traveler) the HGI is becoming one of my favorites. This location was very nice, great location (close to the airport but not much right around it), shuttle service and most importantly super nice staff. It wasn't too expensive and the included breakfast (Diamond member) was very good.

I would say my only complaint was the AC in the room. Difficult to regulate and there was no way to have it on constantly so whenever it was not on the room got somewhat stuffy. Other than that another great HGI stay!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

I have had very few problems at any HGI and this one is no exception. We arrived late, but our room was still there, and was clean and comfortable. The breakfast and service the next morning was very good. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Bad news hotel. Toilet overflowed in late at night, only one person on staff, bad attitude, left bathroom with towels covering the dirty floor. Saw roaches in our room. Could hear person urinating several times in another room. Breakfast overpriced and terrible.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

GuestRelationships, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear annfolwells:

I'd like to express my sincere apologies for your concerns during your stay with us. The issue with the toilet and your other concerns have been addressed in our staff meeting that occurred after your departure. We strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction for our guests but we fell short in this instance. I'd like to be able to honor our previous offers of HHonors points or a "Be Our Guest" certificate. Please call me at 941-552-1100. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future after our renovation is complete. I can guarantee this will be a completely new hotel and our staff will WOW you! I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
Jason Samson
Melbourne, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

What a beautiful hotel this was. The room was very clean and it was even ready for me when I arrived at noon, even though check-in wasn't until 3pm. I didn't have to request an early check-in. Staff was very friendly, they were undergoing rennovations, but I wouldn't have even noticed unless they said something - even their vendors are pleasant. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn, Sarasota! :)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Parrish, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

The hotel is beautiful and clean. The staff is top notch! We were in town searching with our realtor for a home to buy. The staff welcomed us and kept themselves engaged during our stay. The restaurant staff was happy, helpful and upbeat all the time.

Davenport, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

This hotel is a perfect reflection of Hilton hospitality! Anny at the front desk was amazing! We had two rooms, us & a friend and she asked if we wanted to be near & so glad she asked because we didn't want that! Hah! My husband & I were going through a financial crisis & had like $40 to last us for 2 days, we were there for a wedding & my husband joked about Anny helping a couple down on their luck with some breakfast vouchers & even though I told her to ignore him, she was so incredibly kind & did just that, I hope this doesn't get her into trouble, it was such a kind gesture & so incredibly appreciated. She even helped us by scanning some paperwork we needed to assist in resolving our financial crisis. Thank you Anny!

Stayed June 2014
greenville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Awesome stay, comfortable beds, great staff, convenient location to everything. Definitely recommend staying here, good for families as well. Need I say more. Beautiful ocean in this part of Florida, see you guys again soon.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport? Share your experiences!