We stayed here for 2 nights, with a group of friends, with 4 rooms total.
The parts that stuck out were the price, service, and location. It is only about 10-15 minutes from Lido Beach and the St. Armand's Circle, and not far from any of the surrounding beaches. The price we paid for 4th of July weekend cannot be beat. All the staff were very friendly.
Now, the parts that stuck out in a not so good way....
Our room smelled like old, wet carpet. Even running the AC did not take away the smell. And the AC was stuck on one fan speed, blowing right at the bed. Also, the lay out of the room, if you are using the pull out sofa is awful! You have to move a coffee table, and once you open the couch there is no way to freely walk the room! You literally have to crawl over the bed to get from one side of the room to another! The pool was very clean, but the hot tub was a warm tub, not hot. We encountered housekeeping staff that cannot speak English, so that can be frustrating if you're monolingual. Parking was lot was full to where we couldn't even find parking due to boat races taking up 6 parking spaces each. Finally, the breakfast area is very cramped, so when the hotel is busy it is like feeding time at the zoo.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay; however, I would think twice before staying at this location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience the newly renovated SpringHill Suites where art meets "decor". The SpringHill Suites Sarasota/Bradenton offers style to inspire and space to rejuvenate. Located near beautiful white sand beaches, less than 1 mile from the Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport and conveniently located near the famous John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art makes us, your perfect destination. We are just off University Parkway and US 41. All of our suites are 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms, while providing the amenities of a modern lifestyle. Enjoy free WiFi or wired high-speed Internet, spacious work stations and modern furnishings with innovative room layouts. We offer a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, outdoor heated pool and spa, fitness center, 24 hour business center, while The Market offers 24 hour access to drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott/ Sarasota Bradenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Springhill Suites