Very friendly staff, good place to stay, nice rooms, brakfast included in the price, internet was to slow in the suite.
Location is good, close to downtown, airport etc.
We had a small issues, so General manager was very good and he offer us another few rooms to check and we were able to move to another even better room quickly.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton Hotel Sarasota
- Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton Hotel
- Springhill Suites Sarasota
- Sarasota Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience the newly renovated SpringHill Suites where art meets "decor". The SpringHill Suites Sarasota/Bradenton offers style to inspire and space to rejuvenate. Located near beautiful white sand beaches, less than 1 mile from the Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport and conveniently located near the famous John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art makes us, your perfect destination. We are just off University Parkway and US 41. All of our suites are 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms, while providing the amenities of a modern lifestyle. Enjoy free WiFi or wired high-speed Internet, spacious work stations and modern furnishings with innovative room layouts. We offer a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, outdoor heated pool and spa, fitness center, 24 hour business center, while The Market offers 24 hour access to drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott/ Sarasota Bradenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.