I was pleasantly surprised upon arriving at this hotel. It truly was a suite, with lots of room. Although by myself, a family of four could have easily stayed here. The breakfast was quite good and included in the price. Since I was there in February, when Florida prices are at their highest, I thought it was a bit pricey. But for a couple or a family it would have been a good value since breakfast and Internet are included in the price. Close to downtown Sarasota and Siesta Key
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience the newly renovated SpringHill Suites where art meets "decor". The SpringHill Suites Sarasota/Bradenton offers style to inspire and space to rejuvenate. Located near beautiful white sand beaches, less than 1 mile from the Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport and conveniently located near the famous John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art makes us, your perfect destination. We are just off University Parkway and US 41. All of our suites are 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms, while providing the amenities of a modern lifestyle. Enjoy free WiFi or wired high-speed Internet, spacious work stations and modern furnishings with innovative room layouts. We offer a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, outdoor heated pool and spa, fitness center, 24 hour business center, while The Market offers 24 hour access to drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Groupon, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott/ Sarasota Bradenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Springhill Suites