“Excellent Customer Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent Customer Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Last week I had friends in from out of town and I was showing them around Sarasota. We decided to stop by the Alamo Steakhouse for a few drinks. I was so impressed with the customer service and happy hour specials that my friends and I returned the following evening. The bartender (Bruno), and the manager on duty (I believe his name was Justin) both welcomed myself and friends by first name! The drink specials were great, and although we didn't get a chance to eat the food, everyone around us raved about how great their meals were, as well as the large portions they were given. I had never been to the Alamo Steakhouse until last week, but being a Sarasota resident, I will definitely be recommending this to others.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Somerville, Massachusetts
“Convenient If Staying at Holiday Inn”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I ate dinner here for the sole reason that I was staying at the Holiday Inn in which it is located and I didn't feel like leaving the premises. With that as the background, I'd have to say that this restaurant was fine for what it is. I got a salad and burger, both of which were good, but not exceptional. The service was good and the price was reasonable. I'd have no qualms about eating here again if a guest at the attached Holiday Inn; on the other hand, I don't think I'd drive especially to this restaurant if I was not staying on site.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Flordia
“What a sweet potato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This restaurant had very good food and prices. They do a sweet potato au gration that is great.
I had a full rack baby back ribs for $15.00 they were great. Spouse had chicken and shimp alfredo ok. We will go back to try the Bison steaks

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Good not great, but I'd go back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

For a Holiday Inn restaurant, this place had very good food! We had the 12 oz. prime rib, and it comes with salad, one side, and fresh cornbread. The garlic roll sticks and butter for the table were also very good. We had good service with a very friendly server, and liked the $7 glass of wine, because they filled the glass so high, it felt like two glasses in one! I'd give it a try if you are in the area...you can't go wrong with this place. Nice atmosphere, and very conveniently located right off I-75 in Lakewood Ranch.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington NC
“Full Service Restaurant at Holiday Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The room service provided by the Alamo is outstanding. Food was always on time, hot and delicious. Some of my favorites, were their coconut shrimp, filet migon and speciality bread and their chicken salad croissant (made with honey).

Visited October 2012