“Amazing cake pops!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 848 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Dessert
Description: Great little Cupcake shop in GulfGate in Sarasota, Florida. Eat in or take out available. 15 different flavors everyday, and don't forget Whoopie Pie Wednesdays! Come check us out, we'd love to meet you!
Sarasota
“Amazing cake pops!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I have ordered Disney themed cake pops from Heavenly Cupcakes several times because they look like so amazing and taste so delicious! I highly recommend them!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
heavenly6538, Owner at Heavenly Cupcakes, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Thanks! I'm glad you liked them :-)

Sarasota, Florida
“Love them ❤️❤️❤️❤️”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

My co-workers and I are somewhat addicted to these delicious cupcakes. They have a steady menu to choose from and a cupcake of the week and month. We usually call every Tuesday to find out the cupcake of the week. When I have family or friends visit I always take them to Heavenly cupcakes.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for the love! We appreciate you spreading the love to others too :-)
Illinois
“Simply the BEST !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I LOVE these cupcakes. Rich full flavor & hands down the most delicious icing I've ever had. I travel frequently & always make a point to scope out cupcake shops - Heavenly Cupcakes always come out on top!!!! Always a top drawer product -never the metallic aftertaste so many others have & the ratio of icing to cake is spot on. I live in Northern Illinois & spend 2 winter months in Sarasota - Heavenly is ALWAYS my first stop when I get to town. Thank you for a superior product, keep on doing what brings pleasure to so many who have a taste for only the best. (Even my husband who normally doesn't enjoy cupcakes loves yours.)

Visited March 2014
Aw shucks, thank you so much for the compliment :-) We will continue to do our best!
“Wickedly good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Heavenly cupcakes taste nothing like box cake batter. Everything they offer is from scratch and fresh. I highly recommend Heavenly Cupcakes to any cupcake enthusiast!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thanks so much!
Chicago, IL
“Simple cupcakes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Can't say they are bad, but wouldn't say they are over he top. Being somewhat of a cupcake critic, I would recommend more of a variety of fillings. The majority are not filled but interesting flavors. Happy to see a cupcake shop in the village but would encourage doing some research of other successful shops with a wider range of fillings/flavors.

Visited March 2014