“Disgusting crack house” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Seabreeze Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sarasota
Seabreeze Inn
You added Seabreeze Inn to your Saves list
4229 North Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL   |
Everywhere OH
“Disgusting crack house”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I only needed a place to rest for a few hours before I got back on the road so I chose this place since it was cheap. Big mistake! It can be confusing because you actually check in at the motel next door. When I tried to put the key in the door all I could think of is how hard the motel attendant must have been laughing because, clearly, you don't need a key to open a door that doesn't have a lock. There were empty cans in the mini fridge and I was terrified to touch anything or sleep there from the filth. I put a sleeping bag over the bed and slept on top of that with the lights on and a bottle of pepper spay clutched between my fingers. No lie! The next morning I used a McDonalds restroom to freshen up and use the bathroom because there was NO WAY I was going to touch anything! Add some scary characters outside all night and a busted window screen and I can't believe I'm still alive. Stay here for the bed bugs or as a set for a horror film. That's IT!

Room Tip: Rooms on a different property are safer.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
sarasota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Nasty people. My son signed up for a week and paid over 250.00 and was only allowed to stay 4 nights. He signed up to stay from Monday, June 17th to Monday June 24th. On Friday, my daughter who was staying with him, was told to leave that their time was up. When my son went back to complain they said they had the 14th written down and that my son wrote the wrong date down when he signed (he had the 17th). They did not return the key deposit either because they said my daughter did not get out in time on the 21st. Why would she, my son had the room till the 24th! Nasty disgusting dive, would not recommend. They could have stayed at a much more in-habitual and humane motel, for what they paid for this one.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Dirty! Management is very mean and pushy. When they found out I was in the military and had money, they tried moving me to the super eight and said the Sea Breeze was for the poor people. Very harsh people. Going to call the health inspector because mold is everywhere!!

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Seabreeze Inn? Share your experiences!