“Loved the food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Boston, Massachusetts
“Loved the food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

We went there backside the pizza was recommended, and truth be told, it is a thin crust deliciousness! It just doesn't look like it! It is a family feeling in it, easy to sit down and eat, nothing fancy. Italian salad is awesome too, great cold cuts on it, and huge! The bakery was one of my favorites too, the wedding cookie was to stop by again before we leave, cakes were awesome, very happy with this little gem!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great atmosphere! Tried the calzone (amazing!) and eclair (so delicious!) and also bought some buns for sandwiches (having the tomorrow!). A must visit!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota, Florida
“I feel like I am home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

I am from NY and I have been looking for a place to get pastries since moving to Florida and l finally found it! Stop in and pick up cookies, pastries, bread and cakes. My sweet tooth has been satisfied!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bradenton, Florida
“Just Like Back Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

After growing up in Staten Island, NY I got spoiled by the wonderful Italian pastry, pizza, and bread shops there and in Brooklyn. So, I was very pleased when I discovered Paisano's. Their stuffed pizzas with spinach or eggplant parmesan are delcious. My favorite pastry is their sfogiatella -- the thin layers of pastry are crisp and the filling is wonderful. I have had this pastry many other places and have been disappointed because it's usually not crisp and fresh. It's also nice to be able to go to Paisano's for the holidays and get special holiday pastries that I grew up with, such as their Easter wheat pie and their St.Joseph's Day pastry. Being far from my family, this brings a little bit of home to me.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arkansas
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

My husband made the mistake of letting me go in here by myself. I came out with $12 worth of treats. And were they yummy! The cream puffs, lobster claw, and tiramisu were especially good. My husband thought the tiramisu was the best he'd ever had.

• Visited July 2012