“Delicious, Can't get enough!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 849 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Fast Food, Ice Cream
Dining options: Takeout, Late Night
Description: Voted Best Reuben in the State of Florida.
Sarasota, Florida
“Delicious, Can't get enough!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I'd have to say Rocky makes the best burger I've probably ever had. He's got some wonderful stories too, I swear I could spend hours just talking! Weather I wand a quick lunch, a delitious dinner, a late night snack, or even a Ham for thanksgiving they've got your back. Wonderful wonderful place and I can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Springfield, Massachusetts
“Best Reuben in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I needed a late night eatery and with it being almost 2am, my options were limited. I tried a "late night mexican" place, but for some reason they closed 15 minutes before they should have. I decided to head over to Gulf Gate and sure enough, Ham Heaven was open UNTIL 3AM ON A WEDNESDAY! I got the Corned Beef Reuben and I wish I had ordered another. Rocky was great and the food was up in no time. Anyone who is a fan of good food, especially great sandwiches, and a late night place to eat has to come to Ham Heaven and Devil Dogs.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

My Reuben was amazing! Everything about it was perfect and we look forward to going back. Rocky, the owner, has some great stories :) They're open until 3am and a much better place to stop off after a night out than the chain restaurants!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Venice, FL
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

Great late night food! We have eaten there repeatedly! Never had a bad experience! Great value!

Visited October 2011
Monroe, CT
“Not the Carnegie but still good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

After seeing a review in the local paper I decided to give this place a try and sample the Reuben. The Reuben was good but the corned beef is thick cut and not the thin piled high I am accustomed to eating in NY. It was a nice lunch and I will likely go back but if you are a transplant from the East Coast it is not the Reuben we know.

• Visited August 2011