“Superb authentic mexican food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #235 of 828 restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Burritos Mexican Grill has been serving up "All Natural Foods" since 1995! Our foods are cooked, and seasoned in house using no added preservatives, no MSG, no, lard, no cans. We know you'll appreciate the taste and value even more by knowing exactly what you are eating.
Sarasota
“Superb authentic mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I come from a first generation Mexican family and I know what authentic Mexican food is and this place is authentic in it's atmosphere and most importantly it's food. The taste, texture, and wonderful aromas that that the kitchen aside from the music make this place perfect! the price is decent for what we ate. I highly recommend this place! But don't take my word for it rather find out yourself!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

71% Recommend
naples, florida
“Wonderful and fresh food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I was told by a couple I had met on Siesta Key to try Burritos and so glad I did. I had a veggie burrito and it was the best I have ever had. The burrito had cauliflower, carrots and broccoli along with rice and beans and lettuce, so good and the price was $5.99, very good!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota, Florida
“My #1 Mexican Restaurant in Sarasota - fresh & chemical free”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Hungry? Really hungry? This is your place. fresh, hot and made-to-order for less than ten bucks. Burritos Mexican Grill is one of the best "bang for the bucks" in town. The salsas are homemade with fresh non chemical ingredients. Once you see the quantity and taste the quality of the food at this place you'll come back for more. So pleased I called in and so handy for south Sarasota and Siesta Key.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Don't waste your money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

I would never go again, I choose the Burritos Mexican Grill because El toro was full. Bad Bad decision!! Service was just Ok. But the food was terrible, We order Chicken quesadillas, Chicken Flautas, and Chicken tacos, ( because they ran out of pork) The chicken tacos have no taste, no seasson or flavor I eat it only beacuse I was hungry. The same shredded chichen was used for all three meals, and they all tasted the same. My wife is not mexican but I can tell you that she can make better tacos. Don't waste your money!!

“Great Mexican Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

If you love a great tasting burrito or nachos then come here!!! Great food and prices!! My boyfriend usually orders us the 1lb chicken burrito and we split it and it tastes great!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere