“Nice new hotel, right next to Sarasota, FL airport” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Ringling Museum Offer
Ranked #3 of 48 Hotels in Sarasota
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, United States
“Nice new hotel, right next to Sarasota, FL airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Everything was great, including the free breakfast and happy hour snacks and drinks. The room was a good size, but had two Double beds instead of Queen-sized which I usually prefer because of the length.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Fla
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I'm picky about where I stay, and I recommend this hotel. It was very clean. Upon entering the hotel we were greeted with a sign that said they wash duvet covers after every guest. It was also very convenient to a number of local attractions and cultural venues. The service was overall pleasant, and the lobby was kept stocked with complimentary self-serve coffee and tea. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because the bathroom fan didn't work and the TV kept pixelating. The business center computers were so slow they were nearly unusable (they do have free wi-fi, but I'm not crazy about using wi-fi in hotels since my friend got hacked that way). Unfortunately, the person at the desk I mentioned this to was somewhat flippant about it. These weren't big issues for me individually, but collectively I had to dock a star. Still, I recommend this hotel and I'd stay there again.

Greenwich, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

A hidden gem in a gem of a location. Easy access to the airport and all of Sarasota, the hotel, staff and accommodations are first rate. Although close to the airport, there is no sense of that and the fitness room, comp. breakfast and cleanliness throughout are noteworthy. Would suggest this to anyone without hesitation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

i used this hotel in 2011 to visit the sarasota area so i used it again when i was up there a few days ago..good breakfast, good beds, good directions to attractions....and quiet..
glad i used this hotel..again..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Sarasota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were extremely impressed with the cleanliness and quiet of the room. Excellent breakfast with fruit, waffles, omelettes and pastry, NO pet fee, very reasonable for this area ($11o/night for 2 queen room). Definitely recommend, especially if you have a pet!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MSiese, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
I wanted to be sure and thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We apreciate you chosing us! Glad to hear you and your travelers (including furry friends) enjoyed your stay! We look forward to serving you again!
Fla
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
IvanaLazaro, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear UofFlaGal,

Thank You for sharing your experience here on Trip Adviosr. We loved having you here and are trilled to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure to share your comments with our team and especially give kudos to our housekeeping super-stars.

We hope to welcome you again soon.
fort myers, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Always had great experienced in Hampton inns. Same here- cleanliness, adoring staff members, comfortable beds, fast internet access- cannot ask for better. This is our second stay within two month ----shoes them initially because they are only half a mile from Ringling- now, we just love the place...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport? Share your experiences!