“Slept like a baby” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 48 Hotels in Sarasota
Saint Augustine
“Slept like a baby”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

On first glance I was worried about staying at this hotel. Upon entering the room I quickly changed my mind. The room was very clean and smelled fresh. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. The tv and thermostat were very user friendly. There was a happy hour that consisted of drinks, popcorn and fried wings. For breakfast it was the usual contiinental breakfast offerings. The location was very close to Ringling which was one of our destinations. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor and never heard a sound.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Milwaukee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The staff was friendly, the rooms were in great condition, the breakfast was great! It is a nice convenient location for getting to Siesta Key beach quickly. There were no problems with any airplane noise. I will most definetely stay here again the next time I am in the area.

Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We can't say enough wonderful things about our stay here. The room was clean and lovely. All the staff, from the front desk clerks to the shuttle drivers, were accommodating and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was great. We also appreciated the business center, as we do not travel with computers. All in all, we had a fantastic experience and highly recommend this hotel!

Tallahassee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on the first stop of a week long business trip- a different hotel for five nights in a row. This Hampton set the bar very high for the others to live up to! I had booked two out of the five nights at Hampton locations, and three nights at Holiday Inn Expresses. Although the HIE's were ok, they paled in comparison to the Hampton Inn Sarasota Airport, to the point that I rerouted my trip and changed my last night reservation to this location!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Okatie, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was a bit dismayed to see that this hotel was located just as you entered the Sarasota airport complex, but was happy to find it was extremely quiet. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The 'happy hour' offering hot snacks, chips, etc with wines and soft drinks was a good way to unwind after traveling and the setting was convivial in their nicely decorated, large breakfast room. The breakfast was one of the best I've had at any Hampton Inn and seemed to offer more of a variety. The breakfast lady was always checking to make sure things were refilled and clean. The pool area was large and inviting. This is a new hotel (3 years old, I think) and a great place to stay. It is located just down the road from the Ringling Museum and historical downtown. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is a very good hotel! New, clean, quiet (even for an airport location). I received an upgrade to a King suite and it was fabulous. There were several families with kids on spring break, but since I was there for business, they moved me to a quieter floor without me having to ask. They also let me have a later checkout, which was very helpful. Free parking, free internet, great free breakfast, only a 10 minute drive to downtown Sarasota. Very nice experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Ft Leonard Wood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This hotel is located in a perfect location near the airport and shopping. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I normally place the do not disturb sign outside my door but to my surprise I didn't wake until 10 and was not disturbed. When I returned in the evening my room was cleaned to perfection, so I didn't use the sign for the remainder of my 4day stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport? Share your experiences!