“Great staff and clean rooms” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #5 of 46 Hotels in Sarasota
Treasure Island, Florida
“Great staff and clean rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband had surgery at Sarasota Memorial. We live in Treasure Island an hour north and I decided to stay at this hotel after checking the hotel's rating on Trip Advisor. I work for the #1 Trip Advisor resort in Treasure Island. The front desk staff, Denise and Davian were awesome to me. The room they gave me was just what I needed to feel comfortable while I worried about my husband's well being. Even the breakfast bar had a good selection. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, whether they are in the Sarasota area for business or pleasure.

Green Features: They do recommend that you re-use your towels to save water. They also let you know there is recycling available on property.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Ashleigh G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for giving Hyatt Place Sarasota Bradenton a chance. I am so thrilled that your stay was enjoyable even during a difficult time. Thank you for the kind words about Denise and Davian, two of our Gallery Host. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and I am pleased that you were able to experience it. We look forward to your future stays!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

First time staying here after going to Legoland and we planned to go to Siesta Beach the next day. This hotel was one of the least expensive hotels in the area. Very clean and quiet!!!! The standard hotel room is very spacious that it felt like a suite. The pull out couch was like a mini sectional sofa and the kids loved the room because the partition made it feel like they were in their own room. The continental breakfast was very delicious with a variety of foods.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for allowing Hyatt Place Sarasota Bradenton to serve you and your family during your vacation. The size of our hotel rooms are one of our many pluses. Though you are paying for a standard room the size and layout is much more inviting then a standard hotel room. The cozy corner pull out couch is great for the kids! We hope that you will choose our hotel the next time you are in Sarasota.
Randolph, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stayed here for five nights and we had a good time. There were four of us. Two adults and two kids. We all loved the area very much. It is a good location with the beaches about ten minutes away and downtown about five minutes away. There are plenty of food choices in the area. But with free breakfast buffet in this little hotel, we saved a lot of money. We will stay here again in the future. PS the customer service in this hotel is very very good!!!!!!!!!

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Place Sarasota Bradenton and rating us 5 Stars! We strive hard to provide excellent customer service from the moment you walk in our front doors and I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Vineland, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I fly into Sarasota for business often and this is my first choice to stay. The rooms here are really nice. There is a separate sitting area and separate sleeping area which makes it very comfortable when you are there for a week. I usually have problems sleeping in beds in hotels but these are very comfortable. The staff has always been helpful and the breakfast has a nice selection of items.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for allowing Hyatt Place Sarasota Bradenton by your home away from home. Our rooms are a great value since they are much larger than your typical standard hotel room. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and I am thrilled that you continue to be our guest. We look forward to your next stay with us!
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We stayed for 2 nights out of a 12 day trip and this was our favorite hotel!! The room was AMAZING. We were all able to hang out on the couch and relax watching tv. There was plenty of room for us to move around and the staff was great :) The breakfast was different each day and tasted wonderful. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. We traveled to Siesta Key in under 20 minutes and wished we had stayed at this location for a few extra days and next time we definitely will.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for rating Hyatt Place Sarasota Bradenton 5 Stars! We wish you stayed with us more than 2 nights too! The size of our hotel rooms along with our central location gives us a great advantage. Our breakfast sandwiches change daily so there is always a variety for extended stays. We look forward to your next vacation to Siesta Key and the Sarasota area!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for the weekend, we will definitely be back. The staff is great , the rooms are super modern and clean. Location is convenient. We will be back . Thank you .......................................................................................................................

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
I am pleased that we were able to make you and your wife's trip to Sarasota enjoyable! Our hotel has a very modern feel! We look forward to you staying with us during your next trip to Sarasota.
Johnston, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My friend and I stayed here for a girl's weekend in June. I can't say enough goods things about our stay!! We had a great room with two double beds, which also had a nice sitting area, refrigerator, granite countertops, VERY comfy beds, a fantastic continental breakfast included with our room that had both hot and cold items, also order off the menu options at all hours (limited but convenient) including Starbucks coffee, updated décor in the common areas, shuttle service within 3 miles of the hotel, pool looked nice although we didn't get there, VERY helpful and friendly staff, no airport noise that I noticed, conveniently located... The area immediately around the hotel isn't that great, so I wouldn't plan on walking around but we easily commuted to and from Lido Beach and Holmes Beach and would be more than happy to do it again the future! Also, the Toasted Mango is not far from here and I would highly recommend it as well! Overall, AWESOME!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Ashleigh G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
I am so glad that you choose the Hyatt Place Sarasota Bradenton for your Girl's Weekend! We appreciate all the great comments about our hotel and our staff. We take pride in our hotel and providing our guests with excellent customer service. We look forward to your next trip to Sarasota. By the way, I love Toasted Mango too!!

Been to Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport? Share your experiences!