In Sarasota for a conference at the Hyatt Regency. We stayed at the Hyatt Place because there were no more room at the Hyatt Regency. The Hyatt place shuttled us over to the Regency daily and picked us up. The rooms were clean a spacious.
One of us had a cold and asked if they could stop at a drug store on the way back. The driver called the hotel to check to see if they had what we needed and they did!
My only negative comment is they only served Pepsi products....yuk!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport Hotel Sarasota
- Hyatt Place Sarasota
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place is a new hotel located near Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport and downtown Sarasota. Complimentary amenities include continental breakfast, Wi-Fi internet, parking, and shuttle service to/from airport and within 3 miles. Spacious guestrooms feature a King or two Queen Beds with an additional sleeper sofa, 42" flat-panel HDTV, free Wi-Fi, refrigerator, and more. Other amenities include 24 hour food service, full bar, 24 hour fitness and outdoor heated pool. Hyatt Place is smoke-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.