“Trouble finding a place to park....because it is THAT GOOD!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Stinky's is the best seafood restaurant on 30-A. We offer a selection of fresh Gulf fish every day and a variety of Louisiana-inspired dishes. Very kid friendly.
“Trouble finding a place to park....because it is THAT GOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Seafood heaven overlooking a small coastal lake. Best shrimp in all of 30A. Great deserts too. Oysters are also very much in demand at this funky little place. Go...you will not regret it!

Ridgeland, Mississippi
“Great food. Fabulous bread pudding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

We have been vacationing inthis area for years, and Stinky's will definitely be on our "always eat here" list. They serve Appalachicola oysters ( best oysters anywhere) We had the evening special. Grouper , mine grilled and my husband's blackened served over wonderul vegetably medly topped with a delicious, light sauce! Service was excellent"! The manager brought us a sample of the bread puddung which was the best I ever tasted! It was so good that we went back the next day for dessert ans coffee mid afternoon.

Ashtabula
“Taco Tuesday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

we went to Stinkys as the name makes you want to know what such a place could be like! e went on Fat Tuesday for Taco Tuesday.We had a table in the corner with a great view of a lake area. Our server was friendly and fast. we all order from their taco menu, fish tacos and toguitos and the food was great. the service was so fast and we just really enjoyed it. hen we went next door to the Stinkys Fish Camp Bait shop which was getting renovated but friendly staff and we bought the t-shirts we wanted. a very enjoyable experience.

• Visited February 2013
Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Overhyped, but wife liked it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Went to Stinky's during February. There was still a 30 minute wait even during the offseason. It seams to be a very popular place. If you like seafood, then this is the place for you. My wife loved her dish. She ordered Stink'y's Trinity. She loved the crawfish pie and liked the crab cake and catfish. During dinner time, there are only a couple dishes that are non seafood related and they are expensive ribs or a steak. I was not in the mood for either at a seafood restaurant. Not liking seafood or wanting to pay top dollar for ribs, I ordered the chicken tortilla soup and a side salad. Both were OK, but I'll reserve my judgement since I did not order any of Stinky's specialties. I get the feeling that this place is popular simply because of it's name,but my wife liked it so I guess I would have to recommend it for seafood eaters.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best Oysters Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Went to Stinky's for lunch and came back for dinner. Had the raw & jalepeno cheddar oysters. Freshest and largest oysters I've ever eaten. Was so impressed came back for dinner and brought friends. Had the crab legs at dinner and they were great as well. No complaints. Stinky's is my new fave on 30A. Will say its worth the drive from Destin for the oysters!