“Fresh Seafood” 4 of 5 stars

850-267-3849
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
dacula
“Fresh Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

My family consisting of 6 adults & a 2 year old really enjoyed the food. The staff was really excellent & decor was rustic. In the lobby they had a tank with two clown fish which my grandson keep calling one Nemo & the other Marlin. They are not open for kunch. The prices maybe high for some, but for dinner in a tourist town not that high. My husband & i shared the Bayou platter which could gave fed 3, We all ordered something different & everyone enjoyed the seafood.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Miramar Beach, Florida
“Very pleasant experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Went to another place first at 5:15, but there was such a long waiting line that we decided to try this place instead. I'm a local and was told it was a family "touristry" place and it was decorated as such. No waiting. My husband and I had the oysters on the half shell. They were so succulent and fresh. Shared the seafood gumbo and it was great----not too thick, great taste and nice pieces of seafood. Then we both had the Alaskan snow crabs----again perfect. They were large, not overcooked and came out of the shell very easily. The key lime pie we shared was delicious and very creamy. Our waiter, Mike, was superb! Great timing, efficient, and polite. They, also, had a glass blower set-up outside, who attracted a nice crowd. He had beautiful and intricate pieces for sale. Will come again and try some other menu items.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montgomery, Alabama
“Tourist trap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Took my wife and two sons, what a disappointment. The food was bad, served tepid, and terribly over-priced. I can't believe I spent $150 on this. Anywhere but here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Niceville, Florida
“Snow crabs are out of this world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We went to Bayou Bills the other night and the service was great and the snow crabs were excellent. My son had a kid fish he like it so much he ate every bite of it and it came with kid a bucket .they have a stuff monkey and that we got a picture taken with stuffed monkey and pirate. I will definitely be making a return trip to Bayou Bills. Best snow crabs I've had by far.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“Skip this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The best thing about this place was the glass blowing guy out front.

We waited a long time on a weeknight. Granted it was Spring Break but it seemed like a really long time.

Atmosphere is cheesy tourist trap. There were actually a bunch of tables empty but they tried to sit us right next to the kitchen/bus area. Over the loud kitchen noise I immediately requested another table and was accommodated but with a booth jammed in a corner. I got to look at the wall and a couple of stuffed grouper the whole time. Bad layout. Service wasn't terrible but our waiter was stressed out and overworked. Get some more bus boys. Prices were too high for what we got. My wife complained that the kids fried shrimp were not cleaning properly. Dirt vein big time. My entree was just ok.

Oh yeah. The second best thing about this place was the cool stuffed alligator standing inside.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere