“Bad trainer (English) that don't work well with teens or kids” 3 of 5 stars

850-208-3114
Website
Improve this listing
Santa rosa
“Bad trainer (English) that don't work well with teens or kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great place if your going for just a trail ride but horrible English trainer that speaks to kids as if they are adults. Would be a better place if more kid/teen friendly and certain trainers weren't there. Would not recommend having your kids take lessons from the English trainer. She is very rude and lowers kids self esteem. Has no people skills nor follows through with lessons as planned. Always rescheduling. Have heard a lot of people left barn and gone else where because of her. Stay away as long as she's there...not worth the headache, money, or time!!

Visited June 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Fun trail ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We went on the 1 hour trail ride. The employees were friendly. About half of the trail is flooded so it is kind of like going through a creek, but that makes it more fun than your typical trail ride. The rest of the trail is sandy and somewhat dusty, but again it adds variety. The horses are in fantastic condition. I would recommend this trail ride for anyone who enjoys something more adventurous than just lying on the beach.

Visited June 2014
Lafayette, Indiana
9 attraction reviews
“Fun alternative to the beach! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

My mom, sister and I rode on the one hour trail ride at Arnett's Gulfside Trail Rides and had a great time! We received a short lesson and the guided ride was about an hour long. Our guide, Mike, was knowledgeable and friendly and made me feel at ease as this was my first time riding a horse. This is a nice activity if you want to do something different outside of the local beaches while on vacation. The location is very convenient to scenic hwy 98. Thanks for a great experience!

Talladega, Alabama
“Best trail guide/ instructor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We forgot our guide name but he was a awesome guide and instructor. We went on the 1 hr trail ride and had a great time. I wore tennis shoes but might recommend wearing the mud boots because you do go through some water. Would go back if we come back down this way.

Visited May 2014
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“AH-MAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have taken my 6 and 7 year old nieces here twice for one hour trail rides. Each time is awesome, they LOVE it. The horses are well mannered, stables are nice and clean and the employees are the best around ~ friendly and very knowledgeable! The state park where you ride through is beautiful! One of my nieces also had her Birthday party here. She wants it there again! Jump house, hay rack ride, hot dogs etc! I highly recommend it! Well worth it! Their favorite horses are Blondie and Ho Ho!

Visited March 2014